QC to tax antivaxxers | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

QC to tax antivaxxers

Peace Bridge seems to have a lot more trucks than usual coming in to Canada at this time of day.

Does look pretty busy, but if I were dispatching loads to be sent to Canada, I'd be wanting to get ahead of this event so that any resulting traffic mayhem doesn't muck up the scheduling and result in late deliveries. "get the drive done tonight, you can sleep tomorrow"

Seems like plenty of truck drivers being allowed into Canada. And what's this protest about again??

Haha. Snowplow just went past on webcam. Take a look at weather radar. Looks like Buffalo / Niagara is getting hit with lake effect. That's probably not helping matters.

So here’s some good news/bad news snippet I just found. The good news…COVID hospitalizations have stabilized here, the bad news is that they haven’t in the GTA and Kingston is now taking COVID patients from the GTA that require an ICU bed.

Overall though it “may” be good as Kingston was at one point the leader for infections in the province and nearly nationwide. It “could” perhaps mean that Omicron is a (reasonably) fast burn in a highly vaccinated area.

I guess we shall see.

Edit: I kind of forgot we sent all the students home. It could also be that.

Last edited:
Hospitalization has stabilized , since the GTA is out of beds . Literally, in Oakville they are in hallways , closets and office space . And it’s not all Covid , only 46 are , but those are 46 beds you don’t get for other folks , for stuff that went on before we heard of Covid .

Doug Ford is meeting with the nurses union today , enrolment at nursing college is down 46% in an industry that was already short . Meanwhile the Toronto teachers are having rotating strikes over working conditions. Nurses + strikes, not happening.
Maybe Doug’s team will figure out his salary cap idea isn’t awesome .
Nobody appears able to get an appointment with a family doctor , walk in clinics are good but have limited hours and are no longer walk in . So we flood emerg.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Does look pretty busy, but if I were dispatching loads to be sent to Canada, I'd be wanting to get ahead of this event so that any resulting traffic mayhem doesn't muck up the scheduling and result in late deliveries. "get the drive done tonight, you can sleep tomorrow"

Seems like plenty of truck drivers being allowed into Canada. And what's this protest about again??
No worries the MTO is on to this gotta hope the drivers have their logbooks up to date.

And our boi justin has left the room...

This what you are talking about

Surprise surprise just in time for truck convoy.
JT is a joke how this fukker got elected is beyond believe.

how he got elected is an easy one, the opposition forgot to show up with a suitable replacement .

Just let these guys have their 15 mins of fame , they will be back shunting skids of crap by Monday.

how he got elected is an easy one, the opposition forgot to show up with a suitable replacement .

Just let these guys have their 15 mins of fame , they will be back shunting skids of crap by Monday.
Except the entire transportation network collapses in a week with no vehicles able to move if they stop shipping fuel. Didn't you see that piece of propaganda? Makes it hard to get home if the country has no available fuel and all vehicles are empty because 20% of the trucks in the country are on a week long protest.

To be clear, I think that propaganda is as accurate at 50K trucks but just like the 50K, that doesn't stop them from shouting it at every opportunity.

I haven't looked into it but I'll hazard a guess the bulk of these trucks are O/O and smaller frt companies , not Husky fuel tankers and shell petrocan transports .
But they did spin up 5.5m from apparently a LOT of dumasses , so maybe

Except the entire transportation network collapses in a week with no vehicles able to move if they stop shipping fuel. Didn't you see that piece of propaganda? Makes it hard to get home if the country has no available fuel and all vehicles are empty because 20% of the trucks in the country are on a week long protest.

To be clear, I think that propaganda is as accurate at 50K trucks but just like the 50K, that doesn't stop them from shouting it at every opportunity.

You will not see any big, reputable company involved in this crap.
We bring about 140 trailer loads across the border a week. Zero impact from the mandate!
We use 3 carriers... The largest has a bigger fleet than the total number of trucks that will participate in the convoy.

This protest, convoy or whatever you call it... and it's participants... will have minimal, or no, affect on border crossings.

I thought the Partially Cohesive party showed up with a half dozen quarterbacks, none of which knew how to run or pass.

Bit of a damp squib here so far. Most comments I see anywhere are just calling them babies. Great to see the news coverage though as you can see the names of the companies on the trucks to avoid. Idiot self identification is pretty high! Also, maybe it’s just me but it seems like the number of teeth apparent roughly = the number of Karen convoy supporters. Which is odd….dentally.

Back
Top Bottom