Now that was slick. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Now that was slick.

Ditch your smartphone for security and get a safe pager...
Well played.
It will be interesting to see how this was done. I'd be shocked if they managed to attack stock pagers and get the battery to thermal runaway. I suspect they infiltrated the supply chain (who doesn't love a deal) and got loaded pagers distributed to members.

Edit:
Watching that video, there is no way that was a battery runaway, they got explosive into the package.

My next question, did they weaponize all pagers? Does your friendly neighbourhood drug dealer have a bit of c4 on their belt? This could be a huge issue. A leak of the trigger code and the scope could be huge.

Last edited:
Yes they weaponized pagers. They contained 50-60 grams of C4
Using pagers is a good idea. You can't track them like a phone.
But it looks like they got the last batch of NEW pagers from the Mossad... OOPS!!

Not a fan of the mossad, but this was brilliant.
Still have one of these? Hezbollah will buy it from you

They killed 9 people that believe in martyrdom. Clever stunt but it was a one hit wonder and it will result in a total change to internal security when they could have just listened in to every message sent from now until whenever.

They killed 9 people that believe in martyrdom. Clever stunt but it was a one hit wonder and it will result in a total change to internal security when they could have just listened in to every message sent from now until whenever.
If they're smart enough to infiltrate the manufacturing process, surely they thought of that too. The actual messages were probably encrypted (analog).

Just a wild guess but their transition to pagers would be problematical for intelligence gathering. Pagers being a one way plug type of device it is far more difficult to develop networks and affiliations from monitoring the traffic. I can only imagine the amount of analysis and scrutiny that Mossad has on the local cellular and IP devices making that sort of comms fairly simple for them. One mistake or sloppy member and that's it you're in their sights.
The brilliance behind this move is that it offed some high profile opposition ,created fear, made them look clever and likely get the opposition to go back to the easily tracked and monitored communication technology.

Last edited:
Round two today. Walkie talkies, solar equipment and more went boom. Hezbollah will be nervous to be around anything electronic. Brilliant.

CHCH has the old 1960s Avengers TV show on at noon. Today's episode was Dial a Deadly Number and part of the plot was using pagers to kill people (not exploding, instead a needle).

Today’s war angle , leave equipment for the enemy to capture and use , blow it up when ever you feel like it . Not a new idea , but never disappoints

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Probably just pagers as a knee-jerk reaction, just like when they banned the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 or how they used to make you remove your shoes.
Used to?

Well, by the look of it, you're Jewish now.

GXt3KY-bcAAnvWe

So funny thing eh? The newer the system (that has security built in from the ground up) the less secure it is compared to a plain old telephone service (known as POTS) that was built with ZERO consideration to security.
They'll be passing folded paper notes soon.
The company that made the pagers is a shell/paper company based in Budapest, registered about 2 years ago... before Oct. 7th. What else does have Mossad up their sleeve?

So funny thing eh? The newer the system (that has security built in from the ground up) the less secure it is compared to a plain old telephone service (known as POTS) that was built with ZERO consideration to security.
They'll be passing folded paper notes soon.
The company that made the pagers is a shell/paper company based in Budapest, registered about 2 years ago... before Oct. 7th. What else does have Mossad up their sleeve?
I've had some interesting discussions with some of the old Bell guys. It would have been fun to work with them. Things like people calling into to complain about a buzz on the line and techs measuring over 100V induced from running parallel to power. Obviously minimal amperage available but still interesting.

Back
Top Bottom