How would you quit your job? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

How would you quit your job?

I agree with Linky here. In my field its a pretty small world and most people know each other. If u fawk up somebody, most likely u will see him again or know somebody who does. If u go about living your life like that, good luck getting ahead when most of your coworkers hate u.

Just want to add, I met good friends sharing notes. I went to U. Waterloo. Once I had trouble in one of my assignments and this total stranger helped me out. He became my friend and one day he needed a place to stay and he stayed at my place Toronto. What goes around comes around

Meh, just found out this morning that I got in trouble at work for doing something I didn't do. Apparently someone had done something and the team lead without properly investigating reported it to the manager who had a talk with me this morning. I find out 10 minutes later from the team lead, after I had to ask her "Oh, it wasn't you" and without a sorry or anything. I think one of the other group's members also blamed me for something I didn't do after I decreased their work load.

I learned my lesson again, don't be nice. Do your job and keep that fake smile on. From monday onwards, I'm not longer available to take on extra work or help others. I do my own **** and say "no" with a smile.

I would drop a duke on a special somebodies desk, and let it speak for itself!

I learned my lesson again, don't be nice. Do your job and keep that fake smile on. From monday onwards, I'm not longer available to take on extra work or help others. I do my own **** and say "no" with a smile.

Well at least u know u did not best and u didn't screw up

Yeah it pushed me to the decision at the end of my contract if I'm offered an extension or a full time position I'm going to say "no thank you"

The funny part is, I know someone in leaving soon and that person hasn't told anyone yet. The dept will be super short handed where it's overloaded already. Maybe I'll ask for a lot of money.

Last edited:
One of the reason I don't like UofT, its a very poisonous/hostile environment. The students learn from that and sometimes take that outlook later in life.

Sad sad sad

I didn't like U of T because the girls were ugly.

In the spirit of the non-head-up-your-*** nature of the OP's post....

I'm not sure, but I'm fairly certain it would involve fireamrs being fired into the air.

I didn't like U of T because the girls were ugly.
The only Uni that I've ever heard of with consistently hot engineering chicks is Ryerson. And most of them tend to be in the biomedical engineering department...so that's a technicality.

U of T might have changed a little, since then. It's all asians at night, but it also has some of the finest white or mixed girls that I've ever seen in the daytime.

Back
Top Bottom