Having kids, father gets no say ? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Having kids, father gets no say ?

I agree with the doctrine that it's her body, her choice.. However, males should be given the right to a "male abortion." That means that if she wants it and he doesn't, she can take care of it, without it being his responsibility. I'm sure fewer girls would decide to have those kids if they knew there were no child support cheques coming in. It would be quite a crushing blow to the professional mother industry.
It's bad enough that if he wants to keep the kid and she wants to abort, she can still abort.

P.S. This is coming from a guy who's married, doesn't sleep around and if we had a kid, I'd welcome it and do my damned best to be a stand-up father.

Problem is, there's nothing to say you're the father in the first place. It's a very difficult situation - all you can do is get a paternity test once the baby is born, then go from there. Keep your seed to yourself.

Many of life's toughest decisions, can be decided with a coin toss.

i agree with the doctrine that it's her body, her choice.. However, males should be given the right to a "male abortion." that means that if she wants it and he doesn't, she can take care of it, without it being his responsibility. I'm sure fewer girls would decide to have those kids if they knew there were no child support cheques coming in. It would be quite a crushing blow to the professional mother industry.
It's bad enough that if he wants to keep the kid and she wants to abort, she can still abort.

P.s. This is coming from a guy who's married, doesn't sleep around and if we had a kid, i'd welcome it and do my damned best to be a stand-up father.

this!!

I agree with the doctrine that it's her body, her choice.. However, males should be given the right to a "male abortion." That means that if she wants it and he doesn't, she can take care of it, without it being his responsibility. I'm sure fewer girls would decide to have those kids if they knew there were no child support cheques coming in. It would be quite a crushing blow to the professional mother industry.

P.S. This is coming from a guy who's married, doesn't sleep around and if we had a kid, I'd welcome it and do my damned best to be a stand-up father.

+1 if you want it bad enough then you pay for it not someone else :p

I can't believe anyone thinks a man has the right to tell a woman what she has to do with her body. It's in her and she has 100% right to choose. Maybe your friend should be a man and accept his responsibility as a father. The baby has a right to life just like your friend does.

I can't believe anyone thinks a man has the right to tell a woman what she has to do with her body. It's in her and she has 100% right to choose. Maybe your friend should be a man and accept his responsibility as a father. The baby has a right to life just like your friend does.

And what if she changes her mind?

**** happens, man up. Life is full of decisions.

Having said that, I watch enough Maury to suggest a DNA test...

Last edited by a moderator:
there should be consequence's if one chooses that route.

That's rather vague. Give us a for instance. It's a sin/crime/whatever. Punishment/consequence should be____________ (fill in the blank)?

+1. Spot on.

On another note, Drop it in her fanny and save on a nanny.

That's rather vague. Give us a for instance. It's a sin/crime/whatever. Punishment/consequence should be____________ (fill in the blank)?
I just believe every baby deserves a chance at life, but it's not up to anyone to tell a woman what she is to do with her body, consequences
should be I sleep with your wife every time a woman has an abortion. I believe if a woman has an abortion, they should lose their right to have children in the future, but obviously there are exceptional circumstances. If his buddy wants her to have an abortion, maybe he should be forced to be fixed. Only losers want to abort a baby.

seems like this thread is all about opinions. everyone has one. but still, if both are using protection, how does the girl get pregnant. something doesn't add up. unless OP's friend lied about using protection when he did not.

Poor guy.

+1 and if he never wanted children he should have gotten snipped...

seems like this thread is all about opinions. everyone has one. but still, if both are using protection, how does the girl get pregnant. something doesn't add up. unless OP's friend lied about using protection when he did not.
or she isnt using protection and the baby isnt his

Back
Top Bottom