Explosion at US-Canada border | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Explosion at US-Canada border

would like to see what comes of this.

That all seems reasonable. Authorities shpuld be able to get a subpoena. It may show that owners complained about unintended acceleration. And then? Crash and fire probably destroyed any evidence of a faulty component at the time of the crash.

Reports say the data box onboard was pretty cooked . But Bentley log jamming the paperwork is just avoiding being named a co defendant. A really rich couple died , in the US . Going to be expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

It took them four years to top the Canadian RV launch.

Either the guy saw to many Hollywood stunts or had a throttle issue.

If we include the US, there are some great launches.

Distracted driver hits tow truck:

maxresdefault.jpg

I like this one from yuba city. She cleared the telecom wires on the hydro poles:

YCC-1-MAIN-ALTALT.jpg

I like this one from yuba city. She cleared the telecom wires on the hydro poles:

Discounting the ferry launch driver died (duh), that one wins the Kenny Powers Full Send Award.

Last edited:
When I had my tow truck driver job in high school in then rural Milton , my question often at an accident scene was , HTF did you get a car down here ? Up here ? Over here ? Add enough throttle and they defy gravity.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

As expected, there is no official cause of this crash and investigation is closed. EDR was destroyed in the crash/fire. If Bentley has any suspicions as to what caused it, they are keeping their mouths shut as that would be expensive for them.

Back
Top Bottom