BMW owners movement! | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

BMW owners movement!

the hayabusa riders' new "bike of choice"....can't wait to see one stretched out or maybe with neon lighting underneath. ;)

i'm an owner....i love the bike, but i apparently haven't had as much of the koolaid as SunnY!

Hardly a bike to replace the busa... Im sure its still shy about 20ft.lbs of torque and a whole whackload of midrange. Different segment entirely.

Hardly a bike to replace the busa... Im sure its still shy about 20ft.lbs of torque and a whole whackload of midrange. Different segment entirely.

of course it's a different bike....but there are those people who just want the bike with THE MOST hp....

Hey SunnY! You'll have a blast on the 800 this summer. Be sure to try and get to Calabogie if you can!

calabogie.jpg

F800S for now and my partner has a F650GS. Just got the email from the dealer that the S1000RR I put a deposit on is in the dealership. Going in tomorrow...time for the upgrade.
Any S1000RR riders here?

I'm in.

100_2266.jpg

Last edited:
F800S for now and my partner has a F650GS. Just got the email from the dealer that the S1000RR I put a deposit on is in the dealership. Going in tomorrow...time for the upgrade.
Any S1000RR riders here?

Yep. Picked mine up on Thursday. I'm having amazing fun with it.

006-1.jpg

Mine is a rarity (Too Fugly for most ppl), 05 F650CS. Belt drive, single cylinder, gas underseat, storage where tank should be. Taking her to Newfoundland this summer.

SAM_8414.JPG

Last edited:
Blue F800ST, with Akrapovic exhaust. Its the first bike that I don't have an urging to replace with something else during spring - mind you those naked bikes look pretty good.

Yep. Picked mine up on Thursday. I'm having amazing fun with it.

006-1.jpg

Very nice. I'm picking up next Sat. Same colour.
BMW

picture.php

Last edited:
Here is a shot of mine.... Just installed 2 Bros full system and PC3 power commander. Me likey the new S1000R. I think I will enjoy riding it....

BB

If you guys don't stop talking about your S1000RRs, my wife is going to end up very angry with me.

If you guys don't stop talking about your S1000RRs, my wife is going to end up very angry with me.

Hmm, sorry Richard, but the thing is amazing. And that's with the RPM restricted to 9k. I'm half-way through the break in at this point but I think the grin stuck on my face may be permanent.

I am getting cautious about stopping at Tim's for a quick coffee though as it does tend to collect a small crowd.

I'm 6'4" and the bike fits me perfectly. Very comfortable, despite the very firm seat. The brakes continue to amaze me and create my only scary experiences so far because I tend to feel when braking hard that the bike and I are about to part company. But I can't be pushing the brakes that hard because I have yet to have the ABS kick in.

Is everyone going to the Motorrad thing at Mosport in July? I'm curious about it and I'm planning my vacation now and wonder if I should try to make sure I'm around for that weekend or not.

Hmm, sorry Richard, but the thing is amazing. And that's with the RPM restricted to 9k. I'm half-way through the break in at this point but I think the grin stuck on my face may be permanent.

I am getting cautious about stopping at Tim's for a quick coffee though as it does tend to collect a small crowd.

I'm 6'4" and the bike fits me perfectly. Very comfortable, despite the very firm seat. The brakes continue to amaze me and create my only scary experiences so far because I tend to feel when braking hard that the bike and I are about to part company. But I can't be pushing the brakes that hard because I have yet to have the ABS kick in.

Is everyone going to the Motorrad thing at Mosport in July? I'm curious about it and I'm planning my vacation now and wonder if I should try to make sure I'm around for that weekend or not.

I was lucky enough to ride this bike for 2 days on the track at the keith code race school. it is indeed amazing fun. the traction control and the wheelie control are very nice features, and the quickshifter is also a must have! I am going to install one on my track bike.
here are a couple of shots of the bike on the track:

IMG_6021.jpg

IMG_5606.jpg

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad37/bkeppenne/IMG_6565.jpg
IMG_6565.jpg

Last edited:
hi
I am going, and highly recommend, as for rider, and for families, I always take tent and camp there, for the price it is very cheap camping, with lots of nice people, and activities.

Back
Top Bottom