Awaken Your Taste Buds Group Ride/Meet Up | Page 23 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Awaken Your Taste Buds Group Ride/Meet Up

Make it someone in Oakville and I can totally join.

Guys, I'm going to Japan this Saturday for 2 weeks and I probably won't have time to organize one before that.

You guys feel free to take over the duty and organize something :D. But if there's no meet ups before I come back, I will probably do an AYCE sushi for the next one.

Guys, I'm going to Japan this Saturday for 2 weeks and I probably won't have time to organize one before that.

You guys feel free to take over the duty and organize something :D. But if there's no meet ups before I come back, I will probably do an AYCE sushi for the next one.

Will you bring the sushi back from Japan with you? :joker:

I was there last October for the first time. Have a great trip! Sayonara!

Will you bring the sushi back from Japan with you? :joker:

I was there last October for the first time. Have a great trip! Sayonara!

Lol! I will bring some blowfish for you if you dare to eat it...

stay safe peeps! I'm leaving tmrw and will see you guys in 2 weeks. :)

Ok, me and El Felo are hungry to revive this group AYCE feed meet-up get-together thing. We've done Korean, Greek and Brazilian so far. Who is in and what is next eats?

Ok, me and El Felo are hungry to revive this group AYCE feed meet-up get-together thing. We've done Korean, Greek and Brazilian so far. Who is in and what is next eats?

Myself as always.

In and subbed

Sent from my SH-02E using Tapatalk 2

So I just did a little "research" and saw this as the top 2012 ayce sushi....

Just putting it out there
http://www.blogto.com/restaurants/yangs-kitchen

So mothers day is coming up, so no go for that one and then is victory weekend ... so how about Friday May 24? ... just starting the conversation... :D

Last edited:
Let the good times roll........ sushi roll? There's a pun in there somewhere

In

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom