Awaken Your Taste Buds Group Ride/Meet Up | Page 25 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Awaken Your Taste Buds Group Ride/Meet Up

K +5 more ... I will update the reservation tomorrow (Thursday).. the rest please do show up but call ahead n make a reservation for yourselves.

Sent from phone

Hi El_felo will be there for 8 or hopefully 7:30 pm I finish appointment for 7:30
And may take 30 Mins or less to
Be there ...

Definatly not bringing the bike..... way too cold and wet for that.

Everyone kool if I bring my gf?

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Tapatalk 2

:scratch: Wet/Cold? .. either my Internet is not refreshing the weather network page properly or I forgot how to look at the weather... :dontknow:

Anyways, yeah you can bring the GF :sex:

:) see you all at 7:30/8 pm.. bike / car / bus / taxi ...

someone suggested a visit to the movies for FnF-6 so maybe that is an option after dinner for those who want to go.

Weather? Is 11 degrees n sunny

:confused:

Sent from phone

Yea, it's a 60km one way for me, and 11.C degrees would not make it an enjoyable one

If this does not sound reasonable enough to you, then here's this: im a delicate girl

Yea, it's a 60km one way for me, and 11.C degrees would not make it an enjoyable one

If this does not sound reasonable enough to you, then here's this: im a delicate girl

:D I'm just teasing, don't take it serious ... some people don't like cold weather and I get that... some of the guys playing tag that are coming were playing "Winter Tag" in the -10 -5 degrees so I had to bug you about it :)

Maybe someone from that end can drive you :p

:D I'm just teasing, don't take it serious ... some people don't like cold weather and I get that... some of the guys playing tag that are coming were playing "Winter Tag" in the -10 -5 degrees so I had to bug you about it :)

Maybe someone from that end can drive you :p

A personal chauffeur? Okay, if you insist..;)

I'd drive up if it was for steak/some real food. I'm sure we'll get another chance to meet

EDIT: I believe sushi exists

Last edited:
A personal chauffeur? Okay, if you insist..;)

I'd drive up if it was for steak/some real food. I'm sure we'll get another chance to meet

EDIT: I believe sushi exists

don't ya worry :) we are going to be scheduling a copacabana visit soon :rolleyes:

Still going but will drive. Too cold and windy for riding.

Nooo! I'm still recovering from the cheese infused prime rib

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Delicate biker girl eh...... maybe I won't bring the gf

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom