900,000 students coming in… | Page 41 | GTAMotorcycle.com

900,000 students coming in…

100% agree. But we know how our govt likes to pander.
And lets not forget the Brampton "our people" argument from a few years ago. A city councilor said that housing being built in Brampton was not suitable for "our people" and should better cater to multi-generational families. Given low voter turnouts, it isn't that hard to get enough citizens to start swaying policy. Thankfully, that guy didn't succeed.

As per CCLA "As it stands in Canada, no non-citizen is permitted to vote at any level of government, be it municipal, provincial, or fedral"

And if Elections Canada "accidentally" sends 1M of the non-citizens voter registration cards? "But we don't have the means to go through them all and change them now (after they vote, of course). We'll strive to do better next election. Might I suggest a Royal Inquiry to make thing appear legit?"

As per CCLA "As it stands in Canada, no non-citizen is permitted to vote at any level of government, be it municipal, provincial, or fedral"
Not yet anyway...I almost expect JT to make that change as he's bringing in a new base that will keep the Libs in power.

I'm not the protest type...but I'm almost feeling like a protest should be held. Otherwise we're just letting Canadians get overrun and the interests of the few / new take over from what's best for Canada.

No wonder more and more people I know are moving away. Whether the US or back home to Europe...they're selling, packing up their ****, and leaving.

If my wife was ever onboard with my plan, once retirement comes...I'm moving to Poland to be with all my cousins. The kids can come visit.

I’d buy one in a heartbeat if I could.

46fbdae0ab8ec7b8b86a12352ee243b4.jpg

The new 912 HP 2025 e-tron GT Performance.

2025-audi-rs-e-tron-gt-performance-front-667190e884e2c.jpg

And lets not forget the Brampton "our people" argument from a few years ago. A city councilor said that housing being built in Brampton was not suitable for "our people" and should better cater to multi-generational families. Given low voter turnouts, it isn't that hard to get enough citizens to start swaying policy. Thankfully, that guy didn't succeed.
Wasn't there an MP that wanted to give everyone over 65 OAS regardless of how long they were in Canada. Right now IIRC it's pro rated over 40 years.

Exactly where would the $700 to $800 a month come from for all the aunts, uncles, grandparents, that just arrived?

OAS is not related to income like CPP.

Oh I'm aware...
View attachment 68441

I can't afford it...but I'm fully aware. Come on LOTTOMAX. I'll put that C43 from @Evoex to shame...400km at a time.
I suppose i could buy one and just live in it under a bridge. maybe i can hack into a lightpole and juice it overnight.

Wasn't there an MP that wanted to give everyone over 65 OAS regardless of how long they were in Canada.
let me guess, NDP?

Wasn't there an MP that wanted to give everyone over 65 OAS regardless of how long they were in Canada. Right now IIRC it's pro rated over 40 years.

Exactly where would the $700 to $800 a month come from for all the aunts, uncles, grandparents, that just arrived?

OAS is not related to income like CPP.
It’s the magic politician math. Promise the world, hope you get voted in, stay long enough for full pension, and then laugh all the way to the bank while your pension supplements your consultant role.

We need immigrants that can contribute to our society. What are you bringing with you? We need more than sperm and eggs.

Our charter of rights seems to have been written by naive flower children that think we all dance in the same circles holding hands. The newcomers need to be educated on Canadian culture just as long term Canadians need to understand new cultures.

Die hard old school Canadians preach, get an education, get a job, get married, get a house and have kids, just like I did, haven't priced the costs lately or seen the job changes, contracts, foreign workers, out-sourcing etc. It isn't 1965 anymore.

If you think house prices have skyrocketed look at greed and ego scales, however they are recorded.

We need a leader than can get it through people's skulls that everyone has to adjust in a reasonable manner. You may feel you don't want to participate in the changes because you live in Buttfloss Saskatchewan and you don't have a problem because "Those people" don't live there. You may not enjoy your trip to the city for a medical checkup because a lot of the personnel aren't white. Yeah, funny names too.

I suppose i could buy one and just live in it under a bridge. maybe i can hack into a lightpole and juice it overnight.

Move to Grimsby. The guy that regularly cuts down the photo radar cameras leaves the wires exposed. Vampire clamps and you're gold.

At the rate that they are depreciating they may be affordable to buy in a hot minute. Maintenance and repairs tho on the other hand...
Buying one and keeping one on the road are two very different things.

That’s why I don’t have a BMW 330xi wagon in my garage…or a C43 AMG wagon.

Back
Top Bottom