2024 Weekly BurgeRR Meetup - Wednesdays @7PM | Page 32 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2024 Weekly BurgeRR Meetup - Wednesdays @7PM

What route are you taking (if not 407)?
I was going to leave home sometime around 6ish. Would love to not take the 401 if it’s going to be a sea of red lights, and wasn’t planning on taking the 407 either.

So maybe Winston Churchill up to Norval and then ride across Bovaird to Rutherford?

Nothing like riding through Brampton to make you feel alive!

Edit : or maybe 403 to 401 to 427 north and then cut across Rutherford from there - that looks to be about an hours ride.

I was going to leave home sometime around 6ish. Would love to not take the 401 if it’s going to be a sea of red lights, and wasn’t planning on taking the 407 either.

So maybe Winston Churchill up to Norval and then ride across Bovaird to Rutherford?

Nothing like riding through Brampton to make you feel alive!

Edit : or maybe 403 to 401 to 427 north and then cut across Rutherford from there - that looks to be about an hours ride.
Ooof, literally straight through the heart of Brampton. I think I'd rather suffer the 401 sea of red lights. It won't get bad until 427, but then it's BAD.

403(or Winston Churchill) -> 401 -> 427 ->Hwy 7 would be my suggestion. Again, the middle part will be bad.

Meet somewhere at Winston Churchill & 403?

I used to live at Mayfield & Chinguacousy, you're not wrong.

Going across the top is ok, Mayfield or anything further north. Avoid the Coleraine & Hwy 50 intersection at any cost though...
I believe Mayfield still has a lot of construction across, dug up roadways with lots of lane closures. Combine that with Brampton drivers again.

Ooof, literally straight through the heart of Brampton. I think I'd rather suffer the 401 sea of red lights. It won't get bad until 427, but then it's BAD.

403(or Winston Churchill) -> 401 -> 427 ->Hwy 7 would be my suggestion. Again, the middle part will be bad.

Meet somewhere at Winston Churchill & 403?

I believe Mayfield still has a lot of construction across, dug up roadways with lots of lane closures. Combine that with Brampton drivers again.
Sure I like the 427 option the best.

I live almost at the corner of 403/Winston Churchill. I’ll shoot you a PM.

Back
Top Bottom