Wtf | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wtf

Not useless.

But suggesting converting you cash to gold is going to leave you effected during a currency collapse is extremely neive.

Since its the U.S dollar supposedly headed for complete distruction, us canadians will be equally ****ed. Gold or no gold.

With its huge cache of reserves, China is buying all the energy supplies that are available. If it's a natural resource, China is out there waiting to buy it.

Mean while,the US is asleep, spending multi-billions in an attempt to keep the Great phoney American standard of living intact. In China, the long view and patience rules. In America, politics, fraud and short-sightedness rules.

Paper money is not wealth. Paper money can be manufactured at almost zero cost and in infinite quantities. Some States are now passing a bill allowing the use of silver as money. History is a lesson in what transpires when currency is debased, gold then becomes the preferred median of exchange but not the only. Local paper money is rejected.
The USD will most likely have a gold certificate ratio implemented in order to put a bottom in place. That could happen when the USD free falls to 52 on the USDX. 73 has been the recent battle ground. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when. The US is the newest member of the Banana Republic. Buried in debt, printing trillions in funny money, wars and 44 million United Staters living on food stamps, 28% of mortgages under water. The US is broken, but Elmer Fudd does't get it yet. He'll be the wiener standing in the bread lines.

Water per litre is still more expensive than gas.

Because people are still stupid enough to buy bottled water when tap water in most parts of Canada is way better quality :cool:

Because people are still stupid enough to buy bottled water when tap water in most parts of Canada is way better quality :cool:

All you need is a water filter to remove the chemicals which is way cheaper than buying bottled. Not that you can't drink from the tap as is.
It might even be safer to drink tap water than the chemicals used to keep bottled water fresh and the carcinogens emitted from the plastic.

How long will it be before "DIET WATER" comes out? Seen in China already. People will buy it!

So oil drops over $5 a barrel, and now gas will drop 6 c/l. why? because of me, I have that kind of impact on the oil industry, lol but really because the 6.5 c/l jump was all over the news, ppl were ******, they said gas theft seemed to be getting worse. The oil companies aren't doing this because they are nice, I suspect someone in the government pushed the right buttons. There was a few suggestions last time gas sky rocketed, and the government was thinking of a profit tax for the oil companies, where after a certain profit, they would pay 100% tax on anything above that point.

What are some of the things you have done to ease your use of gas?

Buy a scooter?

Use your bike more?

Limit short trips?

Downsize the car to a smaller engine?

Get rid of your car totally?

Take public transit?

Buy a scooter?

Use your bike more?

Limit short trips?

Take public transit?

I bought a scooter.

2006 Yamaha BW50, it gets about 100mpg.

I bought a scooter.

2006 Yamaha BW50, it gets about 100mpg.

I met up with my GF at her work today. She was with her friend. She knows I ride and the conversation came up to a scooter. I told her those are soooo cute, especially with the helmets. She told me those are for pansies :D

I didn't say a word

I met up with my GF at her work today. She was with her friend. She knows I ride and the conversation came up to a scooter. I told her those are soooo cute, especially with the helmets. She told me those are for pansies :D

I didn't say a word

Give her a hello kitty scooter for her bday!

Give her a hello kitty scooter for her bday!

I'm trying to figure out how to buy one without someone seeing me asking for one.

Maybe I could get one online :D

I did however, rode one in China when I was on my trip.

why not get your truck converted to burn nat gas?
I can't convert my truck to Nat, there's no where to put the tanks.

I didn't say a word

That's all believable, except the part about you having a girlfriend :lmao:

I can't convert my truck to Nat, there's no where to put the tanks.

That's all believable, except the part about you having a girlfriend :lmao:

yo mamma :rolleyes:

Buy a scooter?

Use your bike more?

Limit short trips?

Take public transit?

Using more often your motorcycle won't help you to save money...Until now, I spent 3 000$ on my bike (insurance, maintenance) and 3 518$ on my car (insurance, maintenance) I'm not calculating the monthly payment of 170$ for my bike neither the 210$/month for my car....so, if gas is too expensive, sell your bike, you're going to save around 5000$/yearly to pay your gas!

Or if you can, sell your car, but I can't my job is at 16km from my home and the city where my job is looks like the third world....

Edit: I definitely need another English course...I do too many mistake, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom