What is your favourite 600?(including 636) | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What is your favourite 600?(including 636)

k$d$ can not be real or clutch slipping badly whoops hit wrong buttons can't fix now too late

Sall good tho U guys can keep dissing eachother and me over the Internet lol thanks for those who answered peace

Don't take that **** to heart man, LoneRonin is just mad cause after 6 years of riding to and from Timmies he still can't handle a 600 ;)
Prolly bought the bike when it had 70,000K :lmao:

gotta keep your eyes open and be on your game bro, especially when you're trying to be a hero. Things come up real quick on a SS...

that's kinda been one of my problems...I've racked up 12-15 tickets over the years, every one on my bike including a HTA 172/Street racing. I had never even been pulled over prior to when I started riding.

If you bought a real bike the cops wouldn't be able to catch up to you = 0 tickets

Don't take that **** to heart man, LoneRonin is just mad cause after 6 years of riding to and from Timmies he still can't handle a 600 ;)
Prolly bought the bike when it had 70,000K :lmao:

If you bought a real bike the cops wouldn't be able to catch up to you = 0 tickets

Lmao ok that was funny

I would suggest riding your small displacement lawnmower for a bit longer.... Put some real KM on it. I rode in the dirt since I was little, got a CBR 125 and put 19,000K on it in a season, got my R6 and have made it my biotch.... 30,000+ K this season on it and believe me, you won't have the experience to ride the thing. I hated my 125, but I knew I would be stupid on a larger bike (because of how I am in the dirt). Wheelies are great, taking twisties close to 200 clicks and (READ: for MINA - NOT at 200 KM) leaning into corners with your knee scraping is great too... But it's more then likely with your lack of experience that you will screw up. There's a difference between riding around town, actually riding and riding on the track. If you're not interested in screwing up and booting around town, don't bother with an SS bike. If you want to learn how to really ride, stick with the small bike and learn how to push it to its limit. I doubt you can touch your knee on your 250, so why get a 600? They are meant to be race bikes. No one likes posers.... Anyways, I vote R6... Any year, they are all great. I've ridden all of the 600/liter SS bikes from the Jap brands. I'm a Yamaha fan boy though. I'll buy it off you when you smash it up and make a street fighter with it.

Last edited:
I would suggest riding your small displacement lawnmower for a bit longer.... Put some real KM on it. I rode in the dirt since I was little, got a CBR 125 and put 19,000K on it in a season, got my R6 and have made it my biotch.... 30,000+ K this season on it and believe me, you won't have the experience to ride the thing. I hated my 125, but I knew I would be stupid on a larger bike (because of how I am in the dirt). Wheelies are great, taking twisties close to 200 clicks and leaning into corners with your knee scraping is great too... But it's more then likely with your lack of experience that you will screw up. There's a difference between riding around town, actually riding and riding on the track. If you're not interested in screwing up and booting around town, don't bother with an SS bike. If you want to learn how to really ride, stick with the small bike and learn how to push it to its limit. I doubt you can touch your knee on your 250, so why get a 600? They are meant to be race bikes. No one likes posers.... Anyways, I vote R6... Any year, they are all great. I've ridden all of the 600/liter SS bikes from the Jap brands. I'm a Yamaha fan boy though. I'll buy it off you when you smash it up and make a street fighter with it.
Taking corners and dragging knees at 200 kmh eh? Coming from a Neon driver, I find that hard to believe. :lol:

Last edited:
The difference between them isn't that big even with my fat arse sitting on it. I raced a clapped out F4 with a used engine in it against R6's for a couple of years and didn't suffer that much. You are right different people fit different bikes, i like the newer gsx'r as i feel like i'm sitting in the bike, not on top of it like the others.

You being faster then R6's on the track has a lot less to do with the bike and its power or reliability. I pass BMW S1000RR's on the track all the time, even on corner exit when they should be taking advantage of almost double the power of my 636. That's not the bike making that happen, they just aren't riding their 1000 as hard as Im riding my 600....Dynos don't lie and when you only have 100-105HP having 8-10HP less is a big percentage of less power...I have ridden the F4i, and compared to other bikes I have also ridden like the R6, ZX6R, 600RR, GSXR etc its pretty mild in the power delivery department. Great bike for the street and most people, but my last choice personally...Not much of a 600RR fan either but it is an improvement over the F4i IMO Them going back to the banana seat in 2003 doesn't help either, might sound stupid but its hard for me to take a SS seriously with a banana seat...Thats not to say I wouldnt get spanked by a good rider on a banana seated F4i

And like I said it doesnt really matter what bike you have, most of the advantage comes from the rider, their skill level and how comfortable they are with their bike...Im pretty quick on the track, I usually move up to red group at ever track Ive been too, but put me on a different bike and Id probably get moved back to green until I got comfortable on that new bike whatever the brand or model was...Getting passed at one of my first track days by a 12 year old on a 125cc makes you rethink things LOL

So yeah doesnt really matter what he gets, pick the one that you think looks the best. Thats what I did with my first sport bike, it was an R6, how could I resist it came in blue and white had LED taillights and an stock undertail. Dont regret it one bit I loved that bike but have since moved onto a different brand. Who knows another 10 years from now I might be a Honda fan boy

Last edited:
hah...hahaha. I don't think biased covers the entire gist of it.

You guys should check out this man's garage. Hell, even the Snap-On tools are Kawi green.

Yeah Ive got issues, but Im not totally one sided. I always say that the ZX6R is the best bike for me, not everyone....

And I totally vouch for your awesomeness, as a true rider. People can be fast slow, safe, crazy skilled, etc etc but you ride a lot, and beat the crap out of your poor 250....I like that whatever happens you get back on bend it back into place and you keep going..LOL Ride on ride on! Let that 250 live forever. One day you will get a bigger bike and you will so deserve it, and it will hate you for it shall get beat up just the same

Last edited:
Taking corners and dragging knees at 200 kmh eh? Coming from a Neon driver, I find that hard to believe. :lol:

I didn't say I drop a knee at 200 K. Are you stupid? Read. I said going into twisties at that speed and also scraping knees in corners. Oh and the neon has more HP then anything you've ever driven with 4 wheels.

Please, go low side another bike, repaint everything and try to sell it more then it's worth, ok champ.

I was giving honest advice. Stay small, learn how to f**king ride the bike and then move up and it will be a smooth transition.

So many D heads on GTAM. Anyone who rides with me knows how I ride, so keep making stupid comments. I was making a point to the guy around my age, who probably can't afford the insurance anyways...

Last edited:
I was impressed at 19k being enough to suddenly make one rossi.

Oh Roomie, we have agreed on a lot in the past but my point is its better to learn on a small bike, max it out and then when you hop on a big one it's easier. I've also been riding since you were in senior year in high school.

Doing close to 200km in twisties AND dragging knees in corners. The "AND" was clearly missed by all, there was no comma. If you guys learned the English language you'd know what I meant. What's wrong with giving good advice? Stay small, don't buy a super sport if you're not ready and don't plan on actually using its power. Posing/showing off to friends or riding? What would you choose? I started small, I could have started much bigger, rode in the dirt for years, had tons of bikes growing up and chose to hop on a 125 and learn what it's like on the road. Was the transition easier, putting up a ton of KM's on a small displacement bike that is very forgiving? Yes. Am I a better rider because of it? Yes. Big bikes aren't worth if it you don't actually use them. Anyone I ride with (there are members here) know that I'm really fast in corners on the fun rides, but I'm more of a touring guy who enjoys the occasional wheelie. I'm going for the Yamaha XJR 1300 next, to cruise on and getting a track bike to go fast on. Going fast on the roads is how we get hurt. Roads aren't groomed properly...

Last edited:
I didn't say I drop a knee at 200 K. Are you stupid? Read. I said going into twisties at that speed and also scraping knees in corners. Oh and the neon has more HP then anything you've ever driven with 4 wheels.

Please, go low side another bike, repaint everything and try to sell it more then it's worth, ok champ.

I was giving honest advice. Stay small, learn how to f**king ride the bike and then move up and it will be a smooth transition.

So many D heads on GTAM. Anyone who rides with me knows how I ride, so keep making stupid comments. I was making a point to the guy around my age, who probably can't afford the insurance anyways...

I'm really trying to take you seriously, but every time I see a "2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 Stage 3" in your sig line, I can't stop laughing. Makes a great winter beater, though. :lol:

I'm really trying to take you seriously, but every time I see a "2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 Stage 3" in your sig line, I can't stop laughing. Makes a great winter beater, though. :lol:
lol, my mom had a neon, that car is seriously quick for what it was

Didn't read that properly .. Yea the kind of person that gets annoyed by people being disrespectful for no reason..funny tho cause every biker I meet in person mad chill but some on the Internet just wana be rude to be cool or someshit

Can I post a meme for you again?

You mad, bro? Why do you make fun of someone who keeps a 250 for 5 (not 8) years? Just being rude to be cool or someshit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, great winter beater.... Even though it can't get driven in the winter.. 0-100 in the mid 4 second range, it's just a neon though..

What do you drive? Can we please go to a track and drag race? I want to show you up so badly in the Quarter mile lol. Whatever you have can't run 12's and definitely not 11's. I won't even have to turn up the boost :lmao:

Last edited:
lol, my mom had a neon, that car is seriously quick for what it was

Very true, stock they are 240 HP and have a faster 0-100 then a Porsche Boxter... With about 6-8 grand in them, you can make them 800+ ponies... Funny when a neon can smoke a Corvette, etc. It's a total sleeper car. Everyone sees a neon, until you hammer it.

Can I post a meme for you again?

You mad, bro? Why do you make fun of someone who keeps a 250 for 5 (not 8) years? Just being rude to be cool or someshit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't understand how people can be so simple minded to continue to bring up old **** that's over and dealt with..every where I see ur name on this site U rip on ppl..I can't even imagine how **** ur life must be

Very true, stock they are 240 HP and have a faster 0-100 then a Porsche Boxter... With about 6-8 grand in them, you can make them 800+ ponies... Funny when a neon can smoke a Corvette, etc. It's a total sleeper car. Everyone sees a neon, until you hammer it.

People are dumb enough to put 6-8 grand into a neon? Talk about flushing money down the toilet...

I'd take a stock vette any day over a neon, but to each their own i guess

Yeah Ive got issues, but Im not totally one sided. I always say that the ZX6R is the best bike for me, not everyone....

And I totally vouch for your awesomeness, as a true rider. People can be fast slow, safe, crazy skilled, etc etc but you ride a lot, and beat the crap out of your poor 250....I like that whatever happens you get back on bend it back into place and you keep going..LOL Ride on ride on! Let that 250 live forever. One day you will get a bigger bike and you will so deserve it, and it will hate you for it shall get beat up just the same

I know exactly how you feel with your fondness of ZX6's, just as 250's will always be so memorable to me after having done so much with one.

I can't take the credit all for myself though, just as in anything else you can only do so much on your own and its your support system that keeps you going. Its your tech guys, riding buddies taking you on fun rides/to the track, the local shop etc. that keep you in the game. Big props to you and Frekeyguy for keeping me going and on the road whenever I just needed a hand or did some dumb ****...I'll never be able to thank RockerGuy or professor enough either for pulling my *** out of a pond when I really needed a hand.

Going fast on the roads is how we get hurt. Roads aren't groomed properly...

Over a year later its crazy how my crash site is still just as bad. Beautiful long, twisty road (Southwood) but then you get a good pace going, get comfy and then come across this ****...

10557174_10152540437634403_2974535338798213627_n.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom