What is your favourite 600?(including 636) | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What is your favourite 600?(including 636)

Dope answer johhny thanks going to have to somehow find a way to test ride a couple before I buy...also does anyone know how to check ur inbox on this site

Dope answer johhny thanks going to have to somehow find a way to test ride a couple before I buy...also does anyone know how to check ur inbox on this site

top right corner, under notifications and click inbox....

so you telling me you ready for a supersport but don't know how to check your damn inbox??

Of Jap bikes Honda is classiest in that it doesn't label you a squid right off the hop. It also doesn't hurt that you routinely meet the nicest people on a Honda.

^^^most likely does not ride a Honda

so you telling me you ready for a supersport but don't know how to check your damn inbox??[/Nah because I'm not on the computer or my phone all day like you actually out here riding

so you telling me you ready for a supersport but don't know how to check your damn inbox??

Nah because I'm not on the computer or my phone all day like you actually out here riding

Nah because I'm not on the computer or my phone all day like you actually out here riding

oh snap

0_12d498_6a0b7614_orig

Over 800 miles in 5 weeks so far and still got atleast 2 more weeks of riding even tho it's cold af today lol my boy just ****** up his clutch doing burnout on his 883 iron

Over 800 miles in 5 weeks so far and still got atleast 2 more weeks of riding even tho it's cold af today lol my boy just ****ed up his clutch doing burnout on his 883 iron

1288 km in 5 weeks? you a pro or something?

Idk if ur being sarcastic or not but I work 6 days a week or it would be more and can't ride at night till Tuesday.. But yea been out as much as possible and won't put away till weather hits 5 degrees

You should have time on the on ramp to check your phone on your bike

Last edited:
Buy the cheapest 600 you can find that's fuel injected and comes from the big 4 Japanese brands. This way it won't hurt as much (too look at) when it goes down, and it'll be relatively easy to find parts for when it goes down. Furthermore, the less you spend on the bike, the more you'll have available for good gear, again, so it won't hurt as much when you go down. Or rider training, to lessen the inevitable chance of hitting the ground.

DO NOT buy a shiney dream bike, it's not going to stay that way.

I own a Daytona 675, and love it. I can ride for hours without a lot of discomfort, but can understand why a lot of people couldn't.

This bike is popular for many good reasons, and Suzuki has been updating that awesome engine incrementally. They went all weird with the Gladius/SFV, but Suzi should really give that engine the suspension and brake package it deserves instead of the DIY efforts it takes to make a good track bike.

1288 km in 5 weeks? you a pro or something?

Some will get close to this on one day, so sarcasm would be an accurate assumption. If you are set on a 600 supersport, get the Suzuki because from what I hear it will be the cheapest/easiest to get replacement parts after you crash it.

After the op calls up insurance companies he'll most likely start taking our advice lol

The sv is an excellent bike, and the insurance is about half of a 600ss. At 22 the op is in for a wake up call

My insurance company won't even insure SS bikes. That said, if I were with Statefarm the SV is more.

Back
Top Bottom