Weekly BurgeRR & BBQ Meetup - Wednesday’s | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weekly BurgeRR & BBQ Meetup - Wednesday’s

hm.. I guess you are using a different weather app.. my app shows rain around 6pm and 7pm now (damn, it was 11-12 yesterday).

I'm actually already driving a car today.. so, I guess I will see you next time
Yesterday theweathernetwork was calling for rain, but today it's all clear from Mississauga to Whitby.

If I wasn’t one of those woke vegetarians I’d be down for this.
Thanks for organizing!
FYI my son says that Fresh Burger has the BEST veggie burger that he's ever had.

Tried Odd Burger the other day. I wasn't impressed, he said their Chickun was okay.
The veggie ground on the extreme fries was good.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

FYI my son says that Fresh Burger has the BEST veggie burger that he's ever had.

Tried Odd Burger the other day. I wasn't impressed, he said their Chickun was okay.

veggie burger?? :sick:

Thank you sir!

I’m coming to one of these nights - I’ve been busy with soccer every Wednesday for the last month, but next week is the last one, so I hope to come out after that and try all the veggie burgers and fries at these places.

veggie burger?? :sick:
My kid is a vegetarian.
Odd Burger is a Vegan fast food restaurant, so that was the only option.
I'd rather be at Burger Factory/ Top Gun/ Fresh Burger.....

Thank you sir!

I’m coming to one of these nights - I’ve been busy with soccer every Wednesday for the last month, but next week is the last one, so I hope to come out after that and try all the veggie burgers and fries at these places.
FYI don't go the night they go to Ozzy's. iirc no veggie option.

FYI don't go the night they go to Ozzy's. iirc no veggie option.

Thanks. I’ll always check the menu online before I head out. And even if no veg burgers, I like good fries just as much.

Anybody riding from London down to Dover tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom