There's no day of the week called 'someday'! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

There's no day of the week called 'someday'!

iceman is doing good, still riding, hes not on gtam anymore
That’s all that matters then. Thanks for confirming.
That's great news.
Hey guys! After having been diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia in 2020, I decided that "someday" definitely wasn't one of my days any more.
I've been off having little adventures of my own while I can.
Last summer I spent 3 months riding solo across Canada. I hooked up with my father 73, and uncle 74 who both ride to tour Vancouver Island and see Tofino. That's a memory I'll never forget!
This year has been busy as we sold everything and bought a house in Lethbridge Alberta. We now have a cute little bungalow with a detached shop that has living space, a 3 piece bath and laundry. I also have a gated rv/trailer pad for parking trailers when friends visit, hint hint.
The best part about our location is that we are right on the crowsnest hwy heading into Bc, and we are also only 45 minutes from the Montana border. Some beautiful riding everywhere.
I'm definitely here, definitely trying to enjoy life, and I'll definitely try to remember to log in more now that we're getting more settled in out here.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
2e67e62096167b7c1fab7d029f5b6856.jpg
70bb28d4fc845d6107b740ddd0e1fb54.jpg

After having been diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia in 2020,

A good reality check to not feel too bad for myself despite my own challenges, as others can have it much worse.

Sounds like you're doing well, hope all is as well as can be expected, all things considered.

Back
Top Bottom