The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 378 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

2002 BMW F655CS. $700

“Have all service records. Clean, maintenance free belt drive. Extra parts. Stored in a garage. Best offer”

BMW F650 CS motorcycle in Sport Touring in Barrie
I have no love for that bike but that is a great price (if real).

2002 BMW F655CS. $700

“Have all service records. Clean, maintenance free belt drive. Extra parts. Stored in a garage. Best offer”

I’m my most drunken state, I never woke up to something that ugly.

I’d pay $700 to get it out of my garage.

I’m my most drunken state, I never woke up to something that ugly.

I’d pay $700 to get it out of my garage.
I was considering working for BMW around that time. One perk was a $100/month summer lease on one of those. Again, not my choice of bike but for the money I planned on doing it.

If it's the one I am thinking of, the "gas tank" is a storage compartment that can hold a helmet.

2002 BMW F655CS. $700

Up to this moment I was unaware of this model.... and I was happy....

Some things cannot be unseen.

🤮

Yeah, they're wicked ugly.

For some, practicality trumps power and beauty... on a bike, I don't understand it. Same as the Honda nc700 and 750. Half a honda fit engine. Boring as white

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
LOL....

We've all taken one home at the end of a questionable night but......... FFS. That one is like you lost a bet.

Always liked that bike - no mention of safety tho.:confused:
Belt drive, compartment above the fuel tank which is down low and low seat height.

Still 22 year old.

Last edited:
Had a colleague offer me his 2009 BMW G650X in awesome yellow. Almost took the bait but…

- oil leak from motor
- he paid 3000$ and wanted $6500 for it

I walked on that ‘steal of a deal’.

Had a colleague offer me his 2009 BMW G650X in awesome yellow. Almost took the bait but…

- oil leak from motor
- he paid 3000$ and wanted $6500 for it

I walked on that ‘steal of a deal’.
Steal for him...

Hypothetical:

That $700 bike, I'd have a hard time justifying its worth if the owner said "come pick it up for free"...

Drive there, pick it up, store it, the time to diagnose its issues... all for a mediocre bike.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Always liked that bike - no mention of safety tho.:confused:
Belt drive, compartment above the fuel tank which is down low and low seat height.

Still 22 year old.
Fugly, boring and hard to find parts for - just what I need !

Last edited:
Ducati made lots of weird looking bikes.
The 900SS ie looks like it has a glandular problem
The MH900 is the epitome of "poser bike", like they WORKED at it, as if "poser' was in the design spec
I've never been able to figure out what a Diavel is supposed to be... do you ride the thing... or what?

...but then I just remember the Imola or the 851... and all is well

Back
Top Bottom