The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 358 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

This seems well priced, and my personal fav colour scheme….but you gotta get to Cochrane.

@Mad Mike is up that way often. Just get him to drop you off and ride home.
Take the train ?

Let's deal with selling mine first before I go up there. LoL

But...another Honda? lol I did always have a soft spot for VFR800s...especially that colour scheme. It's only a 7hr drive...

Better than this drive...

Let's deal with selling mine first before I go up there. LoL

But...another Honda? lol I did always have a soft spot for VFR800s...especially that colour scheme. It's only a 7hr drive...

Better than this drive...

Of course it is.... at the end of the Thunderbay drive, you have to buy a Harley.

Too nice to pass up
1725f775-0be4-425f-9cb9-6c4c56315969

and full luggage which is rare. Low mileage too.....the one bike I regret not buying.

Not sure I have ever seen a big GS this cheap

This seems well priced, and my personal fav colour scheme….but you gotta get to Cochrane.

1686166387330.png

Gorgeous bike! (too broke, no garage space, need to prioritize gear and maintenance on what I already have) I'd drive you up there, even if just because I've never been that far north before and have always wanted to. Ultimately more a question of if you can stand my questionable music taste for ~9h.

wow! that is crazy money
now we know that a new RC51 SP1 is $22000 USD then a used RC51 selling for half that price is a proper bargain!
I know what I got!

2003 VFR800
67k km
$2950 as is
Orangeville

Still for sale surprisingly, do a lot of people just splurge the extra money for a slightly more modern version you think? ABS and updated styling etc

Definitely not “reasonably priced”! I paid $9600 for a brand new SP1 in 2002….and the SP2 has the upgrades which would make it more valuable imho. An RC30/RC45 this is not, but clearly people have too much money to throw around 😂

Still for sale surprisingly, do a lot of people just splurge the extra money for a slightly more modern version you think? ABS and updated styling etc
70k kms and might need tires would scare people off, even though its priced well

The Kap is a 9 hour drive if you don't stop. Each way.

Back
Top Bottom