The Random Night Ride 2.0 | Page 52 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

Great time. Chillin as sweep was fun, I actually enjoyed the details of the scenery versus looking for apex's ;)

However I've been warned! Sweep requires go pro! I shall not make a fatal error like that again oh master maer ;)

I have 3 vids.....but I dont know how to blur out plates on a vid,,,,oh hum...

ok this one is tame....corner cam

click on the pic!!

Ill post more later....this **** takes to long to post

Last edited:
Anyone up for riding right now? The moon is out, I washed me bike and just finished chugging 2 red bulls and ready to go ride! Leaving in 10 minutes. VDK and I are riding so we gonna be having a nice bromance going on.

Is there room for 2 more?!?!?

I headed out again at night around 10ish, was clean in sauga but as soon i entered brampton the roads were wet and further up north it started raining more and more.... how was it down at your end ?

O M G....M F.....4am

Do you guys set up time and location through text messaging? who organizes this? I ride at night solo..

Do you guys set up time and location through text messaging? who organizes this? I ride at night solo..

Ya... We're at commisso bros right now:.. Lol

Commisso Bros = Epic meal time.

cfdb45c4-9850-0670.jpg

cfdb45c4-9870-8333.jpg

r u guys gonna be riding after? who can i pm my number so i can be notified when you guys head out for rides.

OMFG!!! Those strawberry tarts are so nomnomnom!!!WTG partimer, it was an honour to be part of your first group/night ride!Hope to see you alot more now! Yes! One less sausage hahahaha!

Back
Top Bottom