The Random Night Ride 2.0 | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

I'm IN!

Mmmmm, wanting sushi for some time!

What....your calling your GF FAT? :lmao: (Saving post)

Did I mention anything about the gf? o_O could be your mom I'm bringing :lmao: :D

ON a serious note...its bad enough as is with me being on it alone -_- so a extra passenger is going to make the 125 even more slow /facepalm.

I'm in, if i'm not riding, i'm driving.

Sounds good...see you there!

PS: Have you tried ebay for fairings/headlights?

I'm in! But I'm worried about riding on a FULL stomach. I may end up puking the sushi out while I have my helmet on haha...

Hachitarou AYCE Sushi

When: Thursday the 5th for 7:45pm
Where: 8515 McCowan Road, Markham (North East corner of Hwy 7)
Why: becuz I'm craving it, no thx to rfid's pizza choice last time! :D
Price: $19.99 + Tax + 10% service = bring around $25 (they should do separate bills)

This dinner is Rain or Shine!!!
So cage it if you want to, after we may be late but if the night is dry then we will head over to L&L!

So plz try to post if ur joining so I can RSVP a table............ otherwise your sitting on the floor! :lmao:

Did I mention anything about the gf? o_O could be your mom I'm bringing :lmao: :D

ON a serious note...its bad enough as is with me being on it alone -_- so a extra passenger is going to make the 125 even more slow /facepalm.

My mom would break your 125 son. (if she was still alive) god bless her soul.

My mom would break your 125 son. (if she was still alive) god bless her soul.

sorry to hear :( I take what I said back.

:confused1:

After we`re done eating...there`s gonna be a total of 10 pounds added to the bike lol.

I'm in! But I'm worried about riding on a FULL stomach. I may end up puking the sushi out while I have my helmet on haha...

Make sure to record!

I`m hoping deep down you will throw up and capture that moment on video :)

Hachitarou AYCE Sushi

Why: becuz I'm craving it, no thx to rfid's pizza choice last time! :D
Price: $19.99 + Tax + 10% service = bring around $25 (they should do separate bills)

So cage it if you want to, after we may be late but if the night is dry then we will head over to L&L!

So plz try to post if ur joining so I can RSVP a table............ otherwise your sitting on the floor! :lmao:

Is this invite exclusive to previous Random Night Ride attendees? If not, put me down for a seat. I've been meaning to get out to more of these social events, but they all seem to be west end or organized day of. Plus, the weather forecast for Thursday looks like a good day for a ride.

Is this sushi run tonight??

lol i took a passenger on the 125 before. Wasn't so bad, I managed to get 120km/h downhill no wind. With wind on flat is like 100km/h and up hill with wind is like 80km/h-90km/h. Granted i weigh 160lbs and she was only 110lbs.

Is this invite exclusive to previous Random Night Ride attendees? If not, put me down for a seat. I've been meaning to get out to more of these social events, but they all seem to be west end or organized day of. Plus, the weather forecast for Thursday looks like a good day for a ride.

Sure everyone is welcome!!!
As long as you know how to ride in a group and how to ride within ur limits, then u r also welcome for the group ride after!

hachitarou ayce sushi

when: Thursday the 5th for 7:45pm
where: 8515 mccowan road, markham (north east corner of hwy 7)
why: Becuz i'm craving it, no thx to rfid's pizza choice last time! :d
price: $19.99 + tax + 10% service = bring around $25 (they should do separate bills)

this dinner is rain or shine!!!
So cage it if you want to, after we may be late but if the night is dry then we will head over to l&l!

So plz try to post if ur joining so i can rsvp a table............ Otherwise your sitting on the floor! :lmao:

count me in :snorting:

Speaking of Puking...if you don't know Mordeth13, now you know XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0sZGwDgYyA

SOOOH FUUHNIIEE!!

PS. I think I saw you park your bike by TD on Bayview south of Eglinton a few weeks back. Not that it really matters anymore but yer the first GS500 I've seen in Toronto, next to mine =D

Is this sushi run tonight??

no....

Originally Posted by GoldieTiger Hachitarou AYCE Sushi

Why: becuz I'm craving it, no thx to rfid's pizza choice last time! :iconbiggrin:

Sounds good...see you there!

PS: Have you tried ebay for fairings/headlights?

did find some on ebay but the price tag was high, got it all from Kijiji, but fairings are blue, wondering how it'll look yellow + blue, lol , i guess i'll just put the head light & start riding, not much worried about the fairings at this point. have to open head light frame & fix it,slightly twisted.

RFID, it's been a while!

Meeting up for 9 at dundas square and we can come join you guys wherever you wanna ride. If it's not too much to ask, can someone PM me if you guys figure something out? (I get an e-mail)

For sure, probably doing shorter rides tomorrow (Wednesday) and Thursday (for sushi). Longer rides Friday and Saturday! ...if the weather cooperates. Thinking for Wed/Fri meet KC at 9pm. Sat maybe 7ish. To be confirmed.

What is sushi?

A person on this forum? :rolleyes:

Damn Lax, at least your ok. Plastics are expensive. G'luck w/ getting the bike back in order.

I'm hearing of so many downed riders and its so early mang.

I'm in, if i'm not riding, i'm driving.

Hey Lax I think C-Note is willing to 2 up you, you should ask him . . ;P

Good to hear your okay, I had a few close calls riding in the rain the last two days myself. Mostly due to cagers cutting me off and breaking hard causting minor front a rear lockup, but I managed. I am sure if I had a bigger bike I may have lost it.

Goldie im down for SUSHI =D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom