The Random Night Ride 2.0 | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

yep didnt eat anyhting since I got home going for a spin now txt or bbm me a spot if there is a ride tonight pm for my number if you dont got

Where is this sushi place? i hate to invite myself, but thats not going to stop me!

RFID, it's been a while!

Meeting up for 9 at dundas square and we can come join you guys wherever you wanna ride. If it's not too much to ask, can someone PM me if you guys figure something out? (I get an e-mail)

Last edited:
yep didnt eat anyhting since I got home going for a spin now txt or bbm me a spot if there is a ride tonight pm for my number if you dont got

Where is this sushi place? i hate to invite myself, but thats not going to stop me!

Sorry guys looks like it was too last min for everyone......
I'll plan a meet/ride sometime this week for AYCE sushi then!

BTW I was planning on going to Hachitarou (Hwy 7 & McCowan) Mmmm beef sashimi!!!!

Cant tonight :-( work at 6 . . . You better not go for sushi without me !!!!!

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk

Thursday & Friday looking good, I'll be joining you guys on Friday,
had a little accident today, broke the left side fairing & some of front. :(

Thursday & Friday looking good, I'll be joining you guys on Friday,
had a little accident today, broke the left side fairing & some of front. :(

good to hear you are ok.
btw I downloaded the video from my GoPro and the video was totally not from that niagara pre-run day. I thought I had recorded that whole day but I have nothing from that day... ugh.

I'll record you next time we go out!

good to hear you are ok.
btw I downloaded the video from my GoPro and the video was totally not from that niagara pre-run day. I thought I had recorded that whole day but I have nothing from that day... ugh.

I'll record you next time we go out!

Thanks buddy,

& for the video part, "Nice One" :p

i opened the fairings, the damage is more than i thought, the headlight is broken in to pieces, it was holding with the fairing, as soon as i took the fairing off, the whole thing came in to my hands, will have to make it "Naked version"
can't ride without the head light, :(

good to hear you are ok.

That sucks dude, woulda had some great video from there. I have over 23GB of video from that day alone, between my GoPro and ContourHD. Man I'm gonna have a hell of a time putting together ride video compilations some day -- over 740GB so far :S

That sucks dude, woulda had some great video from there. I have over 23GB of video from that day alone, between my GoPro and ContourHD. Man I'm gonna have a hell of a time putting together ride video compilations some day -- over 740GB so far :S

Holy crap that's a lot of video. I may have to buy a couple of TB of HDD soon.

Damn lax, sorry to hear! Hope you are ok. Let Us know if you need a hand.

Hachitarou AYCE Sushi

When: Thursday the 5th for 7:45pm
Where: 8515 McCowan Road, Markham (North East corner of Hwy 7)
Why: becuz I'm craving it, no thx to rfid's pizza choice last time! :D
Price: $19.99 + Tax + 10% service = bring around $25 (they should do separate bills)

This dinner is Rain or Shine!!!
So cage it if you want to, after we may be late but if the night is dry then we will head over to L&L!

So plz try to post if ur joining so I can RSVP a table............ otherwise your sitting on the floor! :lmao:

Last edited:
Hachitarou AYCE Sushi

So cage it if you want to, after we may be late but if the night is dry then we will head over to L&L!

So plz try to post if ur joining so I can RSVP a table............ otherwise your sitting on the floor! :lmao:
Count me + 1.

I may arrive a bit late...extra weight on the 125 is going to take me super long to get there :lmao:

Hachitarou AYCE Sushi

I'm IN!

Mmmmm, wanting sushi for some time!

Count me + 1.

I may arrive a bit late...extra weight on the 125 is going to take me super long to get there :lmao:

What....your calling your GF FAT? :lmao: (Saving post)

Back
Top Bottom