Remains found in Mexico identified as those of missing American | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Remains found in Mexico identified as those of missing American

Funny thing is, I've also found some of the kindest people live in these countries...total paradox.

Slightly off topic but sometimes I'll bulk grocery shop at Food Basics on the wrong side of the tracks where I find the people can be quite pleasant. And what I've heard of the people in the have-not maritime provinces makes me wonder about the correlation of affluence and dickishness.

After living in Mexico for 5 years on and off, I would tell you that you are crazy to go off on your own like that. Sure, there's lots of nice people, but also a lot of dangerous people. And no one trusts the cops. So there you have it. One time we were ridiing our bikes down the highway from Mexico City to Acapulco and someone had thrown a huge log across the road to hopefully make us wipe out and take our stuff while we lay there.

Mexican authorities said the motorcycle was found along a road leading to La Majahua beach in Guerrero. The statement said "10 packages of what appeared to be narcotics (marijuana and cocaine)" were found near the motorbike and body.

Not a nice part of town (2013) http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/28/mexican-vigilantes-seize-town-arrest-police_n_2968463.html

ACAPULCO, Mexico -- Hundreds of armed vigilantes have taken control of a town on a major highway in the Pacific coast state of Guerrero, arresting local police officers and searching homes after a vigilante leader was killed. Several opened fire on a car of Mexican tourists headed to the beach for Easter week.

Slightly off topic but sometimes I'll bulk grocery shop at Food Basics on the wrong side of the tracks where I find the people can be quite pleasant. And what I've heard of the people in the have-not maritime provinces makes me wonder about the correlation of affluence and dickishness.

Much more dickosity with increased wealth.

i dont understand why on earth would you want to go somewhere that sketchy and unsafe, when you could go all over north america on better roads, and somewhat safe-r

i dont understand why on earth would you want to go somewhere that sketchy and unsafe, when you could go all over north america on better roads, and somewhat safe-r
Sometimes people crave adventure I guess...

My parents grew up in a developing world after a civil war, I wouldn't want to live in that kind of environment even if I was paid. I am quite satisfied with my standard of living, if I were to live in that kind of environment it would feel like if I didn't made any progression in life. More like a regression. Everything that my parents had worked so hard to achieve would be a big zero

Back
Top Bottom