Pulled Over.....again | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pulled Over.....again

So is she not healthy? \/ \/ \/
jennifer-nicole-lee-diet-fitness-model.jpg
Thats clavicle bones you are seeing, not ribs...

lynda-carter-wonder-woman.jpg

Circled spots are the bones I am refering too. Clavicle you should see. Dont see and I'm dragging her to the gym with me... If I can... Something about a girl in the gym is hot....

ATTS: Her chest bones are hidden by the kind of fat that I like to see, but rib and hip bones are visible.

Her chest bones are hidden by the kind of fat that I like to see, but rib and hip bones are visible.
Well to each their own!

Thats clavicle bones you are seeing, not ribs...
I know, I'm saying that the chick in orange is fit, not boney. fastar said that you should be seeing the bones in healthy peopel. The girl in orange is healthy and you can't see the bones in her chest or ribs or hips.

I know, I'm saying that the chick in orange is fit, not boney. fastar said that you should be seeing the bones in healthy peopel. The girl in orange is healthy and you can't see the bones in her chest or ribs or hips.

Exactly!!! Shes got a bit more muscle (I'm picky) but I would take her home in not even a heartbeat. She works out, shes healthy. Shes the healthy form of skinny.

I got a couple skinny girls at work and I dragged one to spinning with me. She showed up acting like Queen of the place... Couldnt even think of keeping up and she disapeared soooo fast after class.

Lol she's old enough to be your grandma now (70 I think):

raquel_welch_2864310.jpg

Shes one smoking grandma....

Thats wonder woman?

Shes one smoking grandma....

Thats wonder woman?

Raquel Welch. Was in a couple of films a while back. One Million Years B.C. was the start.

Here's one of her kids:
600full.jpg

Last edited:
Ahh Raquel....memories!

Anyway, I like how this thread went from dumb to full of titties and Wonder Woman. There's hope for humanity!!

Yeah you're right, my statement was too exclusionary. I should have said that seeing those bones does not mean someone is unhealthy.

Wow what age of girls you date? 23? I'd break her poor thing.

Nah try 34-29-36
I've got a real womans body... with curves.

I totally pulled that out of Roger Rabit.....Jessica numbers. You're numbers are radio worthy...I'll be sure to send them out over the air waves ;)

and for people without facebook? forget mcd's take her for food but please for the love of god don't make it mcds

why use ours? yours sounds like more fun

My imagination didn't pick up on lesbian undertones until it became reality in the thread so I say proceed with Cat13's imagination; mine's a prude.

Is this another one of those, "I got pulled over and complimented?" posts where then everyone praises the cops for pulling him over and complimenting him, because evidently, nobody in this situation had anything better to do? Then the guy comes onto the forum to tell everyone their exciting story and everyone replies with a "that's a good cop!" retort? Because if it is, I have my own opinion to throw in..

Is this another one of those, "I got pulled over and complimented?" posts where then everyone praises the cops for pulling him over and complimenting him, because evidently, nobody in this situation had anything better to do? Then the guy comes onto the forum to tell everyone their exciting story and everyone replies with a "that's a good cop!" retort? Because if it is, I have my own opinion to throw in..

Is is. And feel free if you have some time to kill too.

Cat13 are you a girl? If you are you sound really insecure... When did this thread become about waist size?

Nope, she is hot. Would like to see her in person though. Cus some people I know to be too skinny dont look that way on film.

To each their own, and agree she needs more meat but that look in her eyes.... drools...
Sorry Gilligan but if she comes round the door is getting locked... not sharing!

its all good chica!! i aint mad atcha!! ;) ill just pick up where you kids finish!

I totally pulled that out of Roger Rabit.....Jessica numbers. You're numbers are radio worthy...I'll be sure to send them out over the air waves ;)

LMAO ok. Cus ya know the first number is chest size as in around the band not the boobs. Cup is boobs. I always find it funny when I hear guys brag about a 40d girl.

Cat13 are you a girl? If you are you sound really insecure... When did this thread become about waist size?

Not insecure at all and *looks down at boobs* yep very female. I've been thru the food issue stuff and have no more issues but it really taught me whats truely healthy and not. Now bones that shouldnt stick out being visible grosses me out. Like seriously *shudders*!
Plus I am just picky on the woman I would take home. Lil Sushi *hugs girly* is the prime example of what I like in a woman.

its all good chica!! i aint mad atcha!! ;) ill just pick up where you kids finish!

HAha please do ;)

Not insecure at all and *looks down at boobs* yep very female. I've been thru the food issue stuff and have no more issues but it really taught me whats truely healthy and not. Now bones that shouldnt stick out being visible grosses me out. Like seriously *shudders*!
Plus I am just picky on the woman I would take home. Lil Sushi *hugs girly* is the prime example of what I like in a woman.

OMG...Cat is totally all girl *licks* And I absolutely agree...I was telling another rider the other day at the KC meet, if I can feel her bones jab into me while she's bouncing on top....we have an issue. Girls to me should be soft around the edges ya know...have some love handles for me to grab onto and pound from behind =)

XOXO Cat...I love you and your boobies girl!!

Back
Top Bottom