Pulled Over.....again | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pulled Over.....again

Wow what age of girls you date? 23? I'd break her poor thing.

Nah try 34-29-36
I've got a real womans body... with curves.

No such thing as "real womans body" all are different and all are accepted as such.

Pics or it didnt happen

HAha the pics are on facebook :p

Agreed.... I've got a 20 and over policy.... Girls are dramatic enough, don't need the teenage drama too.
23 waist? Better be asian, otherwise I'm tieing her down to a chair at mcds for a month.

Here's your namesake with a 23" waist. Man we were spoiled in the '60's.

catwoman-julie-newmar.jpg

Here's your namesake with a 23" waist. Man we were spoiled in the '60's.

catwoman-julie-newmar.jpg

She looks like she has no waste. As hot as she is.... sorry but I'd be dragging her to ice cream for the first few dates...

I like a woman whos strong not dainty.

Better be asian, otherwise I'm tieing her down to a chair at mcds for a month.

I like where this thread is going....what else are you gonna do to her?

Well she was a dancer at 5' 11", 145 lbs and 38-23-38.
julie-newmar04.jpg

Later came Wonderwoman:
lynda-carter-wonder-woman.jpg

Do you really think I would have snapped them like twigs?

I haven't even mentioned Raquel.

Last edited:
HAha the pics are on facebook :p

Agreed.... I've got a 20 and over policy.... Girls are dramatic enough, don't need the teenage drama too.
23 waist? Better be asian, otherwise I'm tieing her down to a chair at mcds for a month.

and for people without facebook? forget mcd's take her for food but please for the love of god don't make it mcds

LMAO boys!

Use your imagination?

why use ours? yours sounds like more fun

You saw the bones poking out on her chest and hips too????

Sorry a lot of movie stars have less weight than ideal. BMI should be around 20 and a lot of those are sitting around 18.

Angelina Jolie is my +1 hot actress and even she would be force fed.

Are you saying she's not healthy? Those chest/rib/hip bones should be visible in healthy people if you ask me.

Ick! She fell asleep first at a party and someone drew all over her with never come off until you die or maybe even later colouring markers, and she would have to be force fed a lot to get her up to par.

See any bones here?
raquel_welch.jpg

You saw the bones poking out on her chest and hips too????

Sorry a lot of movie stars have less weight than ideal. BMI should be around 20 and a lot of those are sitting around 18.

I don't even like the bmi, judge by my own eyes is sufficient for me (yes everyone has diff tastes)

I don't think that Angelina is hot just by the fact alone that she is way to skinny. Put some meat back on and she would be hot.

Ick!

See any bones here?
raquel_welch.jpg

Nope, she is hot. Would like to see her in person though. Cus some people I know to be too skinny dont look that way on film.

I don't even like the bmi, judge by my own eyes is sufficient for me (yes everyone has diff tastes)

I don't think that Angelina is hot just by the fact alone that she is way to skinny. Put some meat back on and she would be hot.

To each their own, and agree she needs more meat but that look in her eyes.... drools...
Sorry Gilligan but if she comes round the door is getting locked... not sharing!

Back
Top Bottom