Olds Cool... Post-up Pics of your 10 year or older bike! | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Olds Cool... Post-up Pics of your 10 year or older bike!

thats sick!!! if i were you i would not ever repaint this bike,it has great character/personality like it is!

Thanks. It's definitely got some chacter, and from time to time it even gives me some attitude.

It's also got over 99,999 kms too! Still goin strong :D

Thanks. Here's a frontal.

dragonflygs.jpg

That's awesome....I love that stitching job

All right, but only because you are cute (even if I don't have a chance).

72 CB350

2649891956_b82fba859b_b.jpg

2649888962_f8200d5145_b.jpg

Very nice grouch. I've been looking for an early 70's CB... in any displacement.

Thanks. Here's a frontal.

dragonflygs.jpg

Looks like the fly trap you got on the windscreen is working perfectly:laughing8: For the fairings I would've fixed them from the inside with the fiberglass repair kit from CT. It's holding my gixxer fairings pretty good and you can't even tell they're cracked.

Here is are a couple of pictures of my 89 Yamaha TZR250 3MA. I can't believe she is 21 years old.

Attachments

• 01_tzr250_3ma.jpg
    01_tzr250_3ma.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 118
  • 02_tzr250_3ma.jpg
    02_tzr250_3ma.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 126
Looks like the fly trap you got on the windscreen is working perfectly:laughing8: For the fairings I would've fixed them from the inside with the fiberglass repair kit from CT. It's holding my gixxer fairings pretty good and you can't even tell they're cracked.

I think mine would have shown cracks if I fixed it with fiberglass from the rear.
There were many many small pieces. it was cold that morning when she took her lil tumble. ( Halloween day, Oct 31st, 2008 ) 7:30am.

img4369.jpg

img4409r.jpg

I think mine would have shown cracks if I fixed it with fiberglass from the rear.
There were many many small pieces. it was cold that morning when she took her lil tumble. ( Halloween day, Oct 31st, 2008 ) 7:30am.

Ya, you bought the airduct from me... I love the late 80s early 90s sportbikes but the fairings are garbage, they crack easily. I had a '99 750 like yours, and the fairings had cracks all over just from riding. When it tipped over, the right side just shattered, including the clutch case. And it had vortex sliders like yours too...
The fairings or the next generation 00-03 are of much better better quality

Agosine, I loooove your bike, I still remember you smoking everyone out a couple years back at the bike show in Markdale.

Back
Top Bottom