Motorcycle Supershow Reviews 2024 Edition | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Supershow Reviews 2024 Edition

I don't know, all the motorcycle shops like GP, Pro 6... love these shows in January and February.
We are talking about March 25 to 27 now.
GP closes their store in Jan on that weekend, end of March these places are very busy.
You're not going to close your shop or take half your store to Toronto, when your store is really busy anyway.
I don't see it. Not saying these places don't show up, but not even close to the space they take in January.
So are you sitting on cases and cases of beef jerky, I know a place that will have tons of space for rent March 25th, :p

I don't know, all the motorcycle shops like GP, Pro 6... love these shows in January and February.
We are talking about March 25 to 27 now.
GP closes their store in Jan on that weekend, end of March these places are very busy.
You're not going to close your shop or take half your store to Toronto, when your store is really busy anyway.
I don't see it. Not saying these places don't show up, but not even close to the space they take in January.
So are you sitting on cases and cases of beef jerky, I know a place that will have tons of space for rent March 25th, :p
I would normally agree.....but they missed those sales.....zero chance they sold the numbers at the store that they do when at the show.
GP is pushing through crazy numbers during the show. I would be surprised if they do not show. I would say there is pent up demand for sure.

Just as a curiosity....I'd love to know the sales per hour for GP during the normal show when everything is 15% off. Place is like costco for a while on Friday with everyone dropping $250-500.

Hmm...anyone on here going?
I'd like to go, sit on a bunch of bikes and grab me some Shamwow's.
If it's going to be super crowded, then I'll try to go on Friday when it first opens up.

Last edited:
I'll be there. My friend has a 1976 Z1 is brand-new condition that will be in the ‘Century of Motorcycles’ display. Looking forward to it!

I've always attended all the shows in the wintertime since it was something motorcycle-related to do while the bikes were hibernating. I remember for a year or two, there were three shows instead of the normal two.

However, I always preferred going to the one where all the manufacturers showed up, not too interested in the flea markets or jostling with a hundred other people for "sales" that barely made up for the entrance fee. GP Bikes has a pretty good loyalty program if you bought a motorcycle from them, you get a normal everyday discount that was equal or better than whatever the "sale" price you get at the show.

I've always attended all the shows in the wintertime since it was something motorcycle-related to do while the bikes were hibernating. I remember for a year or two, there were three shows instead of the normal two.

However, I always preferred going to the one where all the manufacturers showed up, not too interested in the flea markets or jostling with a hundred other people for "sales" that barely made up for the entrance fee. GP Bikes has a pretty good loyalty program if you bought a motorcycle from them, you get a normal everyday discount that was equal or better than whatever the "sale" price you get at the show.
Me too and I think this is the manufacturers one.

Me too and I think this is the manufacturers one.

Pretty sure it’s the meat stick / beef jerky one.
The “Supershow” at the Int’l Centre is the flea market special.

The manufacturers show is the one sponsored by the MMIC and is at the Direct Energy Centre down at the Ex.

The Supershow always has some new models, but it depends on which dealers have gotten which bikes....may be a few more this year as it’s almost 3 months later than usual.

mail

11 March 2022

TO OUR GOOD FRIENDS and FELLOW RIDERS...

It is with huge disappointment that we have elected to CANCEL this year’s 32nd running of the Toronto International Spring Motorcycle Show.

With the Supershow shifting into dates far too close to our own Event, along with today’s unstable market conditions, a short supply of motorcycles and motorcycle parts & accessories, we feel that we cannot provide our faithful Attendees, amazing Exhibitors and our always loyal Sponsors the same level of Quality Motorcycle Show that they’ve come to expect from us - and that we are dedicated to deliver to them.

We wish EVERYONE a safe, fun, riding season, and look forward to welcoming you all back next year for the 2023 TORONTO INTERNATIONAL SPRING MOTORCYCLE SHOW.​

Btw, just got confirmation that GP Bikes will NOT be at the bike show next weekend. Make of it what you will...

Sent from my iPad using GTAMotorcycle.com

Back
Top Bottom