Ministry of transportation test / religious objects | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ministry of transportation test / religious objects

What race are catholics?

Lol, pulling the race card for no reason, just like Naomi. HAHA

I drive a MINI and let me tell you that there's not much space between the rear view mirror and the dash, I have to peak down sometimes to make sure it's clear.

Lastly, to the guy who said "as a biker, you should be backing up the MOT guy", I can only retort with a question. Have you seen the kinds of drivers that are on the road? Muchless, have you seen some of the idiotic motorcycle riders that share the road with them? Somebody passed them, and that takes away my inclination to support the organization, and the testers that did.

Thank you for stating the obvious.

BTW Does the aforementioned law about non transparent things on the W/S include GPS mounts as it does in California (I think)

Lastly, to the guy who said "as a biker, you should be backing up the MOT guy", I can only retort with a question. Have you seen the kinds of drivers that are on the road? Muchless, have you seen some of the idiotic motorcycle riders that share the road with them? Somebody passed them, and that takes away my inclination to support the organization, and the testers that did.

To the think that some of these numbskull testers on the rare occasion even have the courage to give out licences to Females and people of a certain colour that can't really drive.

To the think that some of these numbskull testers on the rare occasion even have the courage to give out licences to Females and people of a certain colour that can't really drive.

I suggest you supplement your comments like this with an appropriate emoticon to indicate sarcasm/humor.
If no sarcasm was meant, I suggest therapy.

I suggest you supplement your comments like this with an appropriate emoticon to indicate sarcasm/humor.
If no sarcasm was meant, I suggest therapy.

Will add the little smiley next time to indicate sarcasm. :)

I did take therapy, failed that class.

Anyone remember when it was trendy to hang a CD from the mirror?

I always thought it was a great idea to put a swinging mirror right where it would blind you while driving.
(that was sarcasm, for those who have trouble detecting it :) )

Anyone remember when it was trendy to hang a CD from the mirror?

I did, a few days and a dozen posts ago. It may not be as trendy any more, but I still see them on occasion, often in taxis. I guess some people didn't get the memo about CDs being useless against radar/lidar. Very effective for obstructing your view and distracting/blinding you at the same time though, as you clearly sarcastically mentioned :D.

Sorry, Vlad, missed your comment re: CDs.

I didn't know that they were thought to ward off speed traps, though.
At least people [think they] have a good reason.

It wasn't her car, and she's not even religious. She didn't make an arguement about it. But thanks to the majority of the respondants for their input about their religious opinions. That was very important to me, and without these opinions, I could not make my own conclusion regarding matters of spirituality, or religious doctrine.

You said it was her car. You also made the subject about religion right in the topic. If that's not what you originially meant then what exactly did you think you could complain to the MOT about?

Despite what you say now, your original post looks like you were trying to make the case for religious persecution, which is of course necessary for any religion to thrive. Witness Israel.

Your comments are racist, and despite any case of religious persecution I may, or may not have been making, that has all been made irrelevant when your antisemetic comments soiled my innocent thread.

Your comments are racist, and despite any case of religious persecution I may, or may not have been making, that has all been made irrelevant when your antisemetic comments soiled my innocent thread.

Much like the MOT, there is a complaints department on GTAM, and just like the former the latter may help lift you up from your self-proclaimed oppression.

Antisemitic? It's really quite ironic that in Israel, Jews of the reform and conservative streams are heavily discriminated against by the Orthodox Jews. You can't even be legally married in israel unless you can prove that you are "Jewish enough". The ultra-Orthodox Haredi are discriminated against and scorned by just about all of the other streams of Judaism there, and the "ultra"-ultra-Orthodox Neturei Karta sect are even more-so treated as lepers. The only Israelis or Israeli residents treated even worse that the Neturei Karta are, in increasing order, those seen as being Christian "missionaries", and at the bottom of the heap, Muslim Arabs.

All of this is well documented even in Jewish-owned Israeli media as various writers warn of the slide from Israeli democracy to Israeli theocracy. Are you now going to call me antisemitic too for repeating criticisms about religious discrimination and domination that come from within Israeli society itself?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom