May 21st - Everyone ready to die ? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

May 21st - Everyone ready to die ?

Ask somebody who actually expects to go there.. Don't ask a bunch of riders :cool: On a good note, when the rapture comes, all of those goodie-twoshoes left lane bandits will go over there and play hopscotch and harps, while we'll have all the roads in the world :twisted:

Aaahahahhahahaha hopscotch and harps hahahhaaah. +100 (I do plan on the heaven trip tho :/ I'm a good girl :) )

Last edited:
Aaahahahhahahaha hopscotch and harps hahahhaaah. +100 (I do plan on the heaven trip tho :/ I'm a good girl :) )

I'm more of a scotch and Harp kinda guy :cool: (well, to be accurate, more like shine and Buzz, but you get the point) My wife has already given up on civilizing me :twisted:

mybad.jpg

its still on, its just been changed. just a slight miscalculation thats all

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_apocalypse_saturday

, the light dawned on him that instead of the biblical Rapture in which the faithful would be swept up to the heavens, May 21 had instead been a "spiritual" Judgment Day, which places the entire world under Christ's judgment, he said

The globe will be completely destroyed in five months, he said, when the apocalypse comes. But because God's judgment and salvation were completed on Saturday, there's no point in continuing to warn people about it, so his network will now just play Christian music and programs until the final end on Oct. 21.

Back
Top Bottom