May 21st - Everyone ready to die ? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

May 21st - Everyone ready to die ?

I seen a big billboard for this stuff on Yonge and Cummer, where did these folks get the money to start this campaign? Who is providing the funds?

After reading more info on it, the founder has actually received something like 17 million dollars through donations since he started this ******** in 1994. That's one hell of a scam lol.

After reading more info on it, the founder has actually received something like 17 million dollars through donations since he started this ******** in 1994. That's one hell of a scam lol.

Not such an idiot afterall... The same can't be said for most of his followers, though... By the way guys, the world is ending in 2015... Now hand over your cash in exchange for salvation :cool:

Not such an idiot afterall... The same can't be said for most of his followers, though... By the way guys, the world is ending in 2015... Now hand over your cash in exchange for salvation :cool:

Correction.. Due to the time needed to collect the mon.. I mean souls to be saved, the world will really end in 2025 :D

whew. . .glad i'm still here. . .

while i'm waiting for his new revised estimate, i'm going riding!

(really would have spoiled what looks like a beauty day)

IT'S COMING! IT'S COMING!

Wait, it was just my neighbour across the street firing up his Cummins Dodge Ram with the dual stacks. Nevermind.

I am busy this weekend can someone please tell the dude don't count me in.

The world actually did end. No one noticed because a new one started. It's exactly the same as the old one in every way, except in this one Trump isn't running for President of the United States.

Sent from my Desire HD

It's really not that much different than buying lottery tickets which most religeous extremists won't do. Instead of a snowballs chance in hell of winning a billion dollars they have a snowballs chance in hell of telling you "I told you so".

I'm trying to decide if i should bother picking the dandelion weeds off my lawn today or just smoking weed and waiting for the end... :confused:

I'm trying to decide if i should bother picking the dandelion weeds off my lawn today or just smoking weed and waiting for the end... :confused:
Totally do the second one. The dandelions will go away after two cuts anyway.

May as well relax and enjoy a few blunts for the rest of the day.

Hard work sometimes pays off in time, but laziness ALWAYS pays off now. ;)

WTF?? still no end? Where is the end dammit??

I went ripping it up, not caring if I get caught because the end is near. What if I get tickets now and there is no end?

Gimme a rain check u friggin religious nuts

WTF?? still no end? Where is the end dammit??

I went ripping it up, not caring if I get caught because the end is near. What if I get tickets now and there is no end?

Gimme a rain check u friggin religious nuts

maybe technical difficulties, I guess he did not buy the extended warranty.

Still 2hrs and 47min left :cool:

Still 2hrs and 47min left :cool:

Well actually, we need to wait until 3am for it to be official.
And if the world doesn't end by then, i'm gonna be really ******, i smoked all my weed! :mad:

Well actually, we need to wait until 3am for it to be official.
And if the world doesn't end by then, i'm gonna be really ******, i smoked all my weed! :mad:

Time to harvest.. Lucky bastard, you're allowed to grow your own :mad:

Back
Top Bottom