May 21st - Everyone ready to die ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

May 21st - Everyone ready to die ?

Dr.Manhattan

Site Supporter
Saw it on the daily show and couldn't stop laughing. Man I got tired of waiting for 2012 good thing this came along... now I don't have to wait a year!

We'll all breathe a big sigh of relief from all that tinfoil hat hysteria on Jan 1st 2013. At least until a new candidate comes up. Looking at my cat's scat, I saw 13, 01 and 2015... We're all gonna die :shock:

Quick Judgement day is coming. Give me all your material possessions and your cash. You wouldn't need them in the afterlife.

Even by Christian Doom's day theology, they are skipping over many events:

1) Jesus has yet to return and establish his kingdom
2) that kingdom then has to thrive and then ultimately degrade and fail, so that the reighteous are again a dwindled minority
3) theeeeeeeeeeeeeen these last remaining believers are ascended to heaven and avoid the destruction of the world
4) judgment day follows this when everyone is dead and facing God, all of humanity through all time facing judgement....even Hitler and your grams.

Unless Jesus comes tomorrow and his new kingdom goes all corrupt by the tomorrow evening, at least via Christian prophecy we are not good to go for Saturday.

i dont get it what makes may 21 2011 so interesting, theres no meteors or world wars or anything remotely close to the scale of world destruction

i dont get it what makes may 21 2011 so interesting, theres no meteors or world wars or anything remotely close to the scale of world destruction

U need to read the article. They say if u multiply some date by some shat, u're supposed to get the 21st. Dont ask me how

Who starts these end of the world rumors? A person or group of people? Don't they have better things to do? Those peeps should get sacked hard. Lol

Who starts these end of the world rumors? A person or group of people? Don't they have better things to do? Those peeps should get sacked hard. Lol

They're called attention whores. If you look at the population of youtube you'll see what I mean.

Unless Jesus comes tomorrow and his new kingdom goes all corrupt by the tomorrow evening, at least via Christian prophecy we are not good to go for Saturday.

Well, the earth WAS created in 6 days..which clearly show the time thing is not really relevant.. :) I can only imagine all the other religions laughing at the Christians if things don't go their way..which really shows the insanity of literal gospel belief...

Right in the middle of a long weekend. How inconvenient.

No no it's quite convenient. If it were at the end of the weekend you would need to hold off on debauchery in the event you were to be judged. But if Saturday comes and goes, sin it up all sat night, sun and mon! You'll have time for some hail Marrys later.

No no it's quite convenient. If it were at the end of the weekend you would need to hold off on debauchery in the event you were to be judged. But if Saturday comes and goes, sin it up all sat night, sun and mon! You'll have time for some hail Marrys later.

Oh, you're optimistic. That's admirable. I was thinking more that at least the end of the world could come on a Monday morning, or the Tuesday after a long weekend, when I'd really rather die than go to work.

This way, it's going to come right in the middle of an awesome time. I might be engaged in something really fun and satisfying when all of a sudden, *poof*. Seriously, that's going to piss me right off.

Edit: Did these guys at least forecast a time? It better not be first thing in the morning. I hate when stuff interrupts my Saturday mornings.

Oh, you're optimistic. That's admirable. I was thinking more that at least the end of the world could come on a Monday morning, or the Tuesday after a long weekend, when I'd really rather die than go to work.

This way, it's going to come right in the middle of an awesome time. I might be engaged in something really fun and satisfying when all of a sudden, *poof*. Seriously, that's going to piss me right off.

Edit: Did these guys at least forecast a time? It better not be first thing in the morning. I hate when stuff interrupts my Saturday mornings.

I think in the old days, time were based on Sun Rise and Sun Set, so most likely it might be *poof* just when the sun starts to rise :)

What a crock! How can you round down to the nearest integer? 0.05 is 0.05 - .05 = 72 minutes into the next day. What time zone are we talking about? It's going to rain on Sunday anyway, so who cares. I'll be in zzzzzzzland. :rolleyes:

The rain will ruin my fun with fireworks, so yes, it is the end of the world! :mad:

Last edited:
I've seen a few of the crazies around holding signs in Kingston.

They are spread across the city as far as the Wendy's on the bottom of Gardiners and all along Princess....

This town needs an Enema.

Well I best be on my bike riding if I am going to die!

Even by Christian Doom's day theology, they are skipping over many events:

1) Jesus has yet to return and establish his kingdom
2) that kingdom then has to thrive and then ultimately degrade and fail, so that the reighteous are again a dwindled minority
3) theeeeeeeeeeeeeen these last remaining believers are ascended to heaven and avoid the destruction of the world
4) judgment day follows this when everyone is dead and facing God, all of humanity through all time facing judgement....even Hitler and your grams.

You're forgetting something about the timeframe; the passage of time in the biblical/spiritual realm is different the mortal/non-heaven chronology. However you are correct about major events transpiring in advance of the second coming of Christ.

Back
Top Bottom