Listing bikes you've owned in your posts. ??. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Listing bikes you've owned in your posts. ??.

Are you referring to the signatures? Thats automatic...

Go Preferences, Content option ou can turn them off,
some of ya'll are welcome to put me on ignore, I can walk you through that too if you like.

I've only ridden five since 1970: Blue, Black, Red, Red, Orange. All of them for different purposes, as I identified how I wanted to ride.

If I had a ton I'd start stripping them out. I mostly put them there because I have nothing else to put in there. Maybe you'll see someone that owned or owns something similar to you and have a chat about it. I dunno.

Actually, I just noticed my first bike already got stripped out when I bought another one, lol.

I would never list the bikes I've owned because, really, who cares.
I only want you to list the bikes that you've ReSTored.
And only the STs.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

i-see-what-5c39e1.jpg

And only the STs.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
What about the Rs?

If you list the bikes across the signature and drop the font size to 9 and Times New Roman then it's not so space wasting and visually intrusive.

Ontario Canada rider staying in Cairns Australian for 3-6 months each year Feb to May Canada >• 2018 CB500x • 2009 CBF1000 CBS/ABS sold • 09 Burgman Exec sold • 10 NT700v sold • Wee 2010 ABS x 2 both sold • Australia> 04 KLR650 • 93 ST1100 sold • Travel photos>Mac Doc Oz riding >Down Under on a KLR 650 ...second season

versus
Ontario Canada rider staying in Cairns Australian for 3-6 months each year Feb to May Canada >• 2018 CB500x • 2009 CBF1000 CBS/ABS sold • 09 Burgman Exec sold • 10 NT700v sold • Wee 2010 ABS x 2 both sold • Australia> 04 KLR650 • 93 ST1100 sold • Travel photos>Mac Doc Oz riding >Down Under on a KLR 650 ...second season
Here's what your post looks like on Tapatalk. Brilliant!

36eeb0d7307e378b3d1de7d6de2dc4a8.jpg

That's a problem with tapatalk font use. Bug the developer, turn off signatures.Screen Shot 2019-12-31 at Dec, 31    2019    11.46.40 PM.jpg
Can't help if you are not master of your technology. :coffee:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom