Labatts Blue .05 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Labatts Blue .05

Lash

Anyone have any idea why you can’t buy it anymore? I have tried google and the Labatts website and no luck…

With the variety of quality & better tasting non-alcoholic beers around why bother.

Out of stock everywhere and no explanation from Labatts. The Heineken isn’t bad if it’s really cold.

There are about 20 options, many not from Labatt .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Near beer...... almost got laid.

I have never tasted a de-alcoholized beer that was worth of being called 'beer'. There's a myriad of soft drinks on the market that are tastier.

Some other Millennialized products I don't get:

Hamburgers made from corn and beans
Turkey byproducts pureed then extruded into "Bacon"
Cauliflower extruded into rice

I have never tasted a de-alcoholized beer that was worth of being called 'beer'. There's a myriad of soft drinks on the market that are tastier.

Some other Millennialized products I don't get:

Hamburgers made from corn and beans
Turkey byproducts pureed then extruded into "Bacon"
Cauliflower extruded into rice
Long ago when I worked construction, a labourer would pull out a beer for lunch every day. He had very little english but when I asked him wth, it was near beer. He was happy with his choice and it didn't affect me. Same as this thread. So much bashing of op's choice in beverage. It makes him happy and doesn't affect me (if anything, his choice is better for me) so I don't care. I am annoyed at the vacuum of information that is available to him.

While my crippling diarrhea picture may be 100% accurate for some.
I'm with @GreyGhost on this one, drink what you enjoy.
But, looks like it might be time to find a new product to enjoy...

Long ago when I worked construction, a labourer would pull out a beer for lunch every day. He had very little english but when I asked him wth, it was near beer. He was happy with his choice and it didn't affect me. Same as this thread. So much bashing of op's choice in beverage. It makes him happy and doesn't affect me (if anything, his choice is better for me) so I don't care. I am annoyed at the vacuum of information that is available to him.
There are a couple of boutique retailer that sell non alcohol beers. This one has a good selection. Quench Your Thirst with Alcohol-Free Beers
I think Labatt canceled Blue.05 in Canada. It was a grocery store item, I don’t think the beer store carried it in many stores (if any).

Labatt just relaunched it in the USA, you can drive to Niagara Falls and fill your car without paying booze duties.

I've been trying a few that my wife keeps getting at these TO Marathons..don't recall the name but it wasn't half bad!

I've been trying a few that my wife keeps getting at these TO Marathons..don't recall the name but it wasn't half bad!

Maybe Non Alcoholic Beer | Athletic Brewing Co. fits their marketing profile.

Best 0.0 beer I've had is the Jack Pine from Non-Alcoholic craft beer brewed in Canada and I'm a fan of several others.

There are a few 0.0 alcohol stores around, I've been to The Sobr Market - Your New Marketplace for Everything Non-Alcoholic on Richmond downtown TO a couple of time to sample the beer/gin & wine. They aren't bad and have been getting better & better.

Edit @Lash did you email Labatt's to ask what's up? I recommend the Partake lineup (except the IPA) for ease of finding them almost everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom