Labatts Blue .05 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Labatts Blue .05

I'm surprised your local grocery stores don't have partake, it seem to be popular in the grocery stores. The LCBO carries a bunch, you could ask yours to bring some in or order & have it shipped to your store/home. Or find a LCBO/health food store that stocks & hope on the bike for a ride :)

Another Partake recommendation here (except the IPA). Although I have not done so they do offer online ordering.

Lots of non-alcohol beer is very high in sugar, this is not the case for most (maybe all) of the Partake beers.

Had a Corona 0.0 at a friend's house yesterday. Tasted like Corona, which isn't saying much.

I'll be checking out the partake. Squeeze used the internet for evil and found out that 4 beers in one day is considered excessive. Gadzooks!

This had me thinking. I sometimes like a small cold lager and the smallest bottles you could get in Ontario were the baby coronas (Coronitas). I think they are 200ish ml per bottle. Seems like they aren’t available either and haven’t been available for several weeks. Aside from that Boris lager from Quebec used to be available in small bottles years ago but it’s impossible to get these days.

Back
Top Bottom