Hit by Cager | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hit by Cager

Sounds like you frequent this area. Yeah I agree on the west of lesile. I was outside of One Academy just passed by the Fresh co? I don’t know man. I guess it a combination of rush hour, impatient driver and driver not tracking his blinds.

Sorry for sound like a drama queen but I will go for a check up tmr, and see if I can get an X-ray too. See if there anything I can’t see with my eyes.

If anything, lucky that I was wearing gear, shoulda left the knee pads in my jeans. And lucky to be with Kevlar jeans and lucky that I had gloves. And lucky I had a a Kevlar jacket on as well.

I mean I have always been ATGATT kinda guys this just cements i
i wouldn't contact the driver or respond at all btw. get an injury lawyer to consult how to proceed and maximize the driver's punishment.

All good. I will be sure to do it before they close tonight. Just got some work stuff in the way.
You'll fill out a collision report and submit it to the officer on duty. Likely they have heard this song before.

When I got taken out in 2018 the cop glanced at my picture/description, looked at me and said; let me guess, left turner?

Good luck.

Explain in as much detail as you can in the accident report, and then repeat the exact same thing to your adjuster. Make sure it includes where the other driver was, and their actions that led to the accident. Even if he says one thing and you say another, your adjuster should be able to use logic to figure out which is lying. I had to do something similar when a CAA flatbed sideswiped me in my lane and offered to have my car fixed at his shop to avoid insurance. When I insisted on going through insurance, he changed his story at the collision center and to his adjuster. I explained everything to my adjuster including where I believed he came from (since I had his work address from his insurance card) and where he was heading, and how it was impossible for me to have sideswiped him. She said she would discuss with his insurer and get back to me. She called later to tell me unfortunately his insurance was adamant that it was my fault and that he was determined to be 0% at fault. I thought "great, that means I'm 100% at fault. No, she said - I believe you, so I'm finding you to be 0% at fault. Apparently fault does not need to add up to 100% - that blew my mind!

Might be best to write the situation down for yourself right away, in as much detail. Once you have it set, then transfer that to the accident report, and a copy to your insurance, then you also have a reference.

Good luck!

Sounds like you frequent this area. Yeah I agree on the west of lesile. I was outside of One Academy just passed by the Fresh co? I don’t know man. I guess it a combination of rush hour, impatient driver and driver not tracking his blinds.

Sorry for sound like a drama queen but I will go for a check up tmr, and see if I can get an X-ray too. See if there anything I can’t see with my eyes.

If anything, lucky that I was wearing gear, shoulda left the knee pads in my jeans. And lucky to be with Kevlar jeans and lucky that I had gloves. And lucky I had a a Kevlar jacket on as well.

I mean I have always been ATGATT kinda guys this just cements it.
SERIOUSLY, a leg injury is a prime cause of a pulmonary embolism. They can be fatal. Get medical advice on prevention. I speak from experience. The embolism can be delayed so you aren't out of danger for along time.

Get well soon.

Like some other's have said. Write everything down and keep a copy. Use this as the basis for the police report, and insurance and do all ASAP if not already done. Encourage the witness to also write things down.

Keep your copy, it may go to court some time from not you will be asked for details... it is best if they have not faded or worse yet changed (from memory fading) with time.

No detail is too small. Colour, make, model or vehicle. Damage to their vehicle. Description of driver and witness, whatever.

Like some other's have said. Write everything down and keep a copy. Use this as the basis for the police report, and insurance and do all ASAP if not already done. Encourage the witness to also write things down.

Keep your copy, it may go to court some time from not you will be asked for details... it is best if they have not faded or worse yet changed (from memory fading) with time.

No detail is too small. Colour, make, model or vehicle. Damage to their vehicle. Description of driver and witness, whatever.
Great advice and also draw it out as a diagram of who was where in relation to the layout of the roads, direction of travel, north orientation, weather, and so on. Just like a collision report.

Back
Top Bottom