Hit by Cager | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hit by Cager

Homme007

Luckily I am ok.. (for now at least)... no broken bones, just bruised right calf from the foot pegs.

But dudes and ladies.. ride safe out there....

so what happened?

I was on the right hand lane, the SUV was on the left and a car was in front of him turning left.

As soon as I saw that I was already anticipating that he is going to pull into my lane so fingers on brakes and throttle stable to coast past him. Then I saw his brake lights on so I then pulled my fingers back and let the bike coast past him. Then within an instant he decided to pull into my lane bumping into me. I basically then grabbed the brakes. Did a back wheelie then fell off.

Foot peg went into my right calf. So now it’s tender and swollen. Bike for the most part is still tbd. But for now plastic bits are scratched. Muffler scratched, mirrors scratched, frame sliders scratched, front axle slider scratched.

Bike still rideable. But will have to see tmr for a test run when I m more calm to see if there are other damages.

Last edited:
Luckily I am ok.. (for now at least)... no broken bones, just bruised right calf from the foot pegs.

But dudes and ladies.. ride safe out there....
Take it slow..... adrenaline takes time to wear off. You probably don't know the extent of your injuries yet.

Heal quickly and well.

Glad you are ok for the most part.

Get well soon.

What bike were you on ?

Ouch. Glad you are doing okay all things considered. Heal up well and hope the bike is ok too and insurance takes care of this. Buy that Good Samaritan a meal!

And hope you can identify things within your control to prevent a similar situation ever occurring again. Every incident is a learning experience!

Advice: if you are ever injured or hurt in an accident — call the cops. They get there quickly when someone is hurt. Might cost an extra hour, but can save you a ton of time if the other driver happens to lose their integrity.

Hope you heal up quickly.

As for that good Samaritan .
Keep their contact info if you have it.
A witness statement may not be enough if it comes to any sort of trial. They may be required to come into court.

Last edited:
yes.. insurance exchanged... even got a good samaritan as my witness...

guy didn't admit fault and accused me of speeding up behind him and ran into him...
ran into him in your travelling lane?

he has complete responsibility to make sure it's clear prior to making the lane change.

hurrr durr.

GWS!

Back
Top Bottom