GTAM BBM Group | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTAM BBM Group

I don't know what you guys are waiting for? I don't see any pending members. I'm pretty sure that the barcode posted is not valid anymore.

PM me your pin so and I will send an invite. PS, this group is a rowdy bunch and we discuss any and everything. We also go on more "spirited" rides......well they do.....I sit back and watch.

hooligans, i tell you!

Sweet, didn't know i could scan the barcode from the computer screen! lol

shhhhhh

There are 30 members in the bbm group now and it wont allow anymore members until someone leaves the group. We'll kick anyone from the group who doesn't actively participate to make room for new members.

shhhhhh

There are 30 members in the bbm group now and it wont allow anymore members until someone leaves the group. We'll kick anyone from the group who doesn't actively participate to make room for JAY when he comes back.:hello2:

fixed

Don't worry Jay, we know, your spot is still reserved, we wont boot you.

Don't worry Jay, we know, your spot is still reserved, we wont boot you.

Yeah, you shouldn't boot your ONLY law abidding citizen:angel4:

LOL it's nice to live in a fantasy world you hooligan! j/k

how u doing bro

Much better once my bikes on the road, how r things with u?....thinkin bout throwin the battery in 2day n goin 4 a lil boot:shock::eek:ccasion9:

lil boot.............your lil boots last hours and speads across numerous cities. lol. K-town to Hamilton to Toronto to brampton.......

Much better once my bikes on the road, how r things with u?....thinkin bout throwin the battery in 2day n goin 4 a lil boot:shock::eek:ccasion9:

Nice, go for it. Went out yesterday it was good. I agree with Roger you go out to grocery store and end up 600km away a few hrs later.

lil boot.............your lil boots last hours and speads across numerous cities. lol. K-town to Hamilton to Toronto to brampton.......

I'm on 4 10's mon-thurs, so a warning to anyone comin out for a "lil boot" thurs nites:evil1: my boys in k-town call my "lil boots" hijackings n kidnappings, their gfs/wives know to expect them home late(if at all) if they're rollin with me:laughing3:

Your meals last hours and your naps last days...

Last edited:

I'm just writing crap cause I'm unable to delete the multi post lol

Last edited:
well your 4 10hr/day shifts is making you tired. Stop repeating yourself!!! We heard you the first time!

Ooooops, my cpu is runnin slow, I was hammering on the post reply button n nothin was happening lol

Back
Top Bottom