GTAM BBM Group | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTAM BBM Group

strictlye;1169933[B said:
]I really don't care to meet up with 50yr old riders who like waking up early on sundays and ride[/B] .

hey hey hey.....im not even 1/2 of 50...and I like to wake up early and go for a ride....

And get mad at me for doing power wheelies every so often.

I don't want any inexperienced kiddies doing power wheelies mid pack in our group. The rest of the 50ish guys in the group can wheelie to their heart's content. Them I know, and can trust their skills.

Another way to do it is to post the group BARCODE into the thread as an image - that way, whomever wants to join can just take a picture of it and join.

:)

hey hey hey.....im not even 1/2 of 50...and I like to wake up early and go for a ride....
Yeah, I don't want to wake up earlier on the weekend than I do during the week. I mean, whats wrong with leaving around noon?

I don't want any inexperienced kiddies doing power wheelies mid pack in our group. The rest of the 50ish guys in the group can wheelie to their heart's content. Them I know, and can trust their skills.
Good point! Never thought of it like that.

Another way to do it is to post the group BARCODE into the thread as an image - that way, whomever wants to join can just take a picture of it and join.

Take that iphone. No app for that!

Take that iphone. No app for that!

There's an app called Code Reader that reads linear barcodes, and an app called QuickMark that reads both linear and matrix barcodes.

Ask and ye shall receive. :)

picture.php

Isn't there an app called PING, similar to the BBM which iPhone jacked!

Blackberry Rules!

scanned...did not know that was possible.

scanned...did not know that was possible.

yup, it was a great idea to post that...lots of new members joining us...welcome to all, looking forward to riding with all you guys and gals this summer.

cheers.

Dan

P.S. - We've noticed a lot of members that have joined and after a few hours leave the group, we believe it's because it can get quite annoying to have your bb constantly going off as other members are carrying on a conversation so to prevent new members from getting discouraged and leaving here's the instructions on how to stop the bb notifications for the group chat. This will only stop notification for the group chat and not notifications from other contacts on your bbm. You'll still receive all the msgs typed on the group chat you simply will not receive a buzz or a chime every time someone types. You can then read and catch up at your own time when you feel you want to do so.

Instructions are as follows: After joining the gtam bbm group, go into the group, scroll to the top where it says GTA Motorcycle GTAM.com BBM, hit the menu button, click on group details and then scroll to the very bottom and change to yes the turn off notifications option.

Thanks to Heeter Seeker for the help since I couldn't remember where the option to turn it off was, doh lol

Looking forward to perhaps having the members that left give it another try and having new ones join. Cheers!

Last edited:
Scanned but the bar code has expired apparently.

got the same expiry error code as above...I'm somewhat of a noob (2nd season) so let me know if it's ok to join.

got the same expiry error code as above...I'm somewhat of a noob (2nd season) so let me know if it's ok to join.

sorry no noobs allowed.

kidding I really don't think anyone cares.

Hello I dont know if I have an old Blackbeary or what but I don't know how to join this group and on my phone. Also I don't think I have this barcode thing anyway how do I sign up ? thanks all

Hello I dont know if I have an old Blackbeary or what but I don't know how to join this group and on my phone. Also I don't think I have this barcode thing anyway how do I sign up ? thanks all

send me your pin and I'll send you an invite.

Tho old blackberry wouldn't make a difference unless its the one with out the camera but its the version of BB messenger that you have. It may need to be upgraded.

Back
Top Bottom