GTA CRUISERS (Sunday Noon Rides) | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTA CRUISERS (Sunday Noon Rides)

papabear

So I have noticed that most rides are mainly sport bikes...so i decided to try to start a weekly ride that is cruiser friendly.

When: Sundays around noon
Where: suggestions welcome!

(p.s.sport bikes welcome!)

Official Route (Thanks to ScottyD)

12:00pm - Meeting at Colonel Samuel Smith Park in Etobicoke - at the very bottom of Kipling, south of Lakeshore, in the Humber College parking lots by the park.

12:30pm- Depart from Colonel Samuel Smith Park
  • West on Lake Shore Blvd West
  • Through Port Credit
  • North on Mississauga Road to Belfountain
  • East on Forks of The Credit road
  • Stop at THE SHED at Forks of credit
  • North on Highway 10 (Hurontario St)
  • East on Hockley Road to Loretto,
  • South on County Road 50 down io Bolton,
  • West on King St (County Road 9),
  • back to Mississauga Road,
  • Find a Tim Horton’s or Gas station for final Stop
Estimated time 2-3 hours

http://maps.google.ca/maps/ms?msid=2...57393,2.469177

Last edited:
i'd be interested...something nice and laid back...still getting used to my kawasaki vulcan 500...

count on me....been looking for people to ride a long time...

sounds good.....where and what time???? i'm derry and winston churchill!!!!btw what bike u have?

Lets meet at Dixie and Eglinton.. theres a Canadian Tire Gas Station with a Starbucks on Sunday at Noon, and we'll depart 12:30... I am flexible on the time, if you want to leave earlier or later let me know... I ride a Suzuki Boulevard M50

Good location .But I can`t make it this weekend .But next weekend looks good .

Unfortunately, I can't make it this weekend either, but I'd be looking forward to future rides.
I'm very close to papabear ... I'm at Cawthra and Bloor, so the meet up location is good for me too.

Hey Guys, just checked the weather again and the weather looks promising...I'll be at Dixie and eglinton Starbucks/Canadian tire gas station. Hope to see you guys there...route is still undecided, so we'll make one when before we dapart at 12:30pm... See you guys soon!!

Shoot...just spotted this. Can't make it tomorrow, but will definitely try for another one.

Both the girlfriend(Zippie) and I ride cruisers.

Please keep posting on meeting times and locations. We're both interested, the next couple of weeks are bad for us, however would like to join in the future.

Shoot...just spotted this. Can't make it tomorrow, but will definitely try for another one.Both the girlfriend(Zippie) and I ride cruisers.Please keep posting on meeting times and locations. We're both interested, the next couple of weeks are bad for us, however would like to join in the future.
No problem, We are having the first one tomorrow... Will definatly keep updating this ride with times and meeting places, if you have any suggestions, please do let me know

Did you guys meet???
How many bike(er)s showed up??

Couldn't make it this time, but hopefully will be able to join next time.

Did you guys meet???
How many bike(er)s showed up??

Couldn't make it this time, but hopefully will be able to join next time.

Hey kmalek,

we did meet up on sunday, but it was only me and drummerbr23 who showed up. We went for a nice cruise to the forks of the credit and then stopped for a coffee, continued to Caledon and then headed back. It was a good ride..hopefully this Sunday, we can get alot more cruiser out..

Tonight, Im heading to the Back Alley Cruisers meet at AMX plaza on 400 and highway 7... I heard there will be alot of bikes out there and tons of cars too... if anyone is interested, i am heading out of Scarboroigh

If it`s not raining I should be there this Sunday .

Back
Top Bottom