Gaspe 2024 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Gaspe 2024

I'd be up for it if it's the week of Aug 5, I have that entire week off.
That could work great, since that’s just after the Quebec construction holidays.

I’ll plan some general routes out and let me know if there’s anything specific you want to see or do.

I don't get back from a previous trip (not MC) until the 5th but could leave on the 6th and good til about 17-18th.

Nothing specific for me. Just looking to get out. Never been to Gaspe and havn't done a week long bike trip in a few years.

Unfortunately for me, I can only get a regular week off work, so if I took the week of the 5th-9th off, I would have to leave on the 3rd or 4th, just to be able to make it back home by 10th. I need Sunday the 11th as a day to get caught up on work (before actually going back to work), so I can't leave on the 6th, unless we are doing 1000km days every day.

Seems with that timing maybe a US trip makes more sense...instead for 4 days just to and from. :unsure:
Normally I would agree, but the appeal of going to Gaspe when I've been wanting to ride there for 20yrs is too great. Especially vs. going back to Deals Gap which I've been to many times, so I can either go there for a fall colours ride or next year.

All right. I get it it - not everyone is retired. Maybe I'm making this trip on my own.

I got a long ways to go before I'm retired.

Maybe @ToSlow will be up for a klr ride.
Perhaps. It's a ways off. Lots can happen between now and then.
That said I've never really taken a long solo trip. Might be cool.

Normally I would agree, but the appeal of going to Gaspe when I've been wanting to ride there for 20yrs is too great. Especially vs. going back to Deals Gap which I've been to many times, so I can either go there for a fall colours ride or next year.
I can’t make it that week but that’s definitely a trip I want to do as well one day.

Perhaps. It's a ways off. Lots can happen between now and then.
That said I've never really taken a long solo trip. Might be cool.
I've done a few solo trips with 7-14 days worth of riding and find it very therapeutic. Travelling with others is great for the company and travelling alone is great for really being in the moment and changing it up at any point.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom