Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga | Page 106 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga

I figured someone would miss that memo. In before the rain. Judging by the cloud bank to the north, leaving earlier was a good call.

Out, getting ready for a race weekend followed by a couple of track days at Grattan MI. Too many things to do today.

I'm out for the next few weeks. Next week I'm coming back from Grattan, and I am in the UK for the two weeks after that.

Out, getting ready for a race weekend followed by a couple of track days at Grattan MI. Too many things to do today.

I'm out for the next few weeks. Next week I'm coming back from Grattan, and I am in the UK for the two weeks after that.
The life of a single retiree.

Have fun!

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Anybody planning on going?

Weighing my options. Could miss us. Could get soaked.

Just rained by the lake and good now but looks bad in the north. Gonna pass and maybe pose at the coffee shop later if it gets better.

Looks like I may risk a dual sport ride, closer to home.

My tires finally came in! I rode half of the cremore loop posted here on monday, pretty fun! Wish I had changed my tire before hand though, god was it a struggle in the wet mud!

Back
Top Bottom