Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga | Page 108 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga

I'm in. getting my suspension dialed in at MikeyMoto after work too, per @The Bachelor 's recommendation
That is good, but you need to read up on suspension tuning. Have a basic understanding of what does what, and why.

Preload, sag, rebound and compression damping (high and low speed). I'm sure your r6 is set way too stiff for street riding.

It'll be a wr250x ride for me...

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

As long as there's no rain, I'll be in.

Pouring in Georgetown right now...

Forecast says there's a chance around 5pm. Likely won't last and will dry up fast.

Weather radar right now indicates a microscopic spot of heavy rain right over Matt's house, and nothing else. LOL

In fairness, about an hour ago, a shower passed through here which didn't show up on weather radar.

I'm in if weather stays decent.

River down the road here right now.

10 minute dumping, and gone...
996226f6fda3d2f8ad23e1ba1e39e01d.jpg

I am in tonight

Weather radar right now indicates a microscopic spot of heavy rain right over Matt's house, and nothing else. LOL

In fairness, about an hour ago, a shower passed through here which didn't show up on weather radar.

I'm in if weather stays decent.
lol...we live within like 5 mins of each other it seems, the sky is clearing up now...

Yeah. I'm in Georgetown, and you're up Heritage Rd.

That pic is in Glen Williams

Last edited:
I
Just a heads up, apparently lower base line east of 25 has construction? If you head that way!
Ive heard part of that road got washed out in the flooding a few weeks ago and that they'd set up barriers there. Coworker says it's actually made it super easy for bicyclists cause cars can't get in. Idk if they've since removed the barriers.

I

Ive heard part of that road got washed out in the flooding a few weeks ago and that they'd set up barriers there. Coworker says it's actually made it super easy for bicyclists cause cars can't get in. Idk if they've since removed the barriers.
That is definitely possible!

Back
Top Bottom