Buying A Bike, What Are #1, #2 & #3 Steps ? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Buying A Bike, What Are #1, #2 & #3 Steps ?

Thank you all so much for the pieces of advice. The seller arranged to tow the bike to my place for free, which was a huge help.

Now, I need to do all the SO stuff (registration, safety certificate, etc). After that, I'll be on the hunt for some affordable winter storage since my landlord is only allowing one bike in the backyard for the time being. The best deal I've seen is $400 + taxes for all winter. So, if you know of a better place, shoot a message to your guy; I don't mind if it's outside the city, as long as I can take the GO on my way back.

@Soulcatcher668 @oioioi , I really appreciate your offers to help out. Next time we're at burger night, let me treat you to food, drinks or whatever you'd like.
Nice bike Paco. Congrats!

For storage another option would be renting out a storage unit from access storage or Public or one of the storage companies. Almost all of them will allow motorcycles and it should be slightly cheaper, and you can go and check in, move it around from time to time. When I bought my first bike here, I stored it in Public storage. Self Storage Units & Solutions | Public Storage Canada

Most storages have some or the other offer going on for anyone renting out the space for the first time. If I had a spot, I'd have helped. Hope all goes well and good luck!

Back
Top Bottom