And then there were two… | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

And then there were two…

Speaking of guilty... Toronto police tackle a man outside the Eaton Centre who they thought was the suspect who allegedly ran over their fellow police officer. Wrestled him to the ground and seriously injuring him in the process.

And they got the wrong guy...

ID was made because the poor guy was wearing the same helmet the original rider was wearing - a mass-produced helmet manufactured by a major gear company...

But you know... police are always the good guys and they never make mistakes... 🤷‍♂️

The helmet they focus on in the pics.. is being held by a woman.. and was carried into the scene on video by her.. there's another helmet rolling around near the brake light at the start of the video.

Guy was “allegedly” pulling wheelies and doing silly stuff on public streets , on a bike with a stunt cage ( so maybe it’s his thing) , clips a cop that probable stepped out in front of him, then according to the media was involved in another accident later , which he also fled.
As long as they collect the right guy , I think this guy left home in the morning with the intention to be a twat.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
Imagine that someone enjoying riding their motorcycle.

Attachments

• redeyehowdareyou.jpg
    redeyehowdareyou.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 8
downtown core wheelies?

Wheelies downtown is stupid.

They should be restricted to the 401 between the 427 and DVP. Preferably with a dozen or so of your close, personal, unknown acquaintances holding up traffic for you.

Wheelies downtown is stupid.

They should be restricted to the 401 between the 427 and DVP. Preferably with a dozen or so of your close, personal, unknown acquaintances holding up traffic for you.
I say the 410 between the 401 and hwy 10 should be made completely free of rules.

Just so we're clear; are you advocating for downtown core wheelies?
The point that I am trying to make is that most if not all of us motorcyclists with much saddle time have been guilty of doing a sketchy move or two.
Saying that the guy left the house with the intent to be a twat is hypocritical and sounds karen AF.

The point that I am trying to make is that most if not all of us motorcyclists with much saddle time have been guilty of doing a sketchy move or two.
Saying that the guy left the house with the intent to be a twat is hypocritical and sounds karen AF.
Time and place.

Downtown wheelies makes you a twat in my books, call me Darren.

Go ahead and marginalize any and all of us that have been railroaded by cops in the past.
And what behaviours were you exhibiting that that attracted that attention?

2 sides to every coin. Focus group of one - Im scratching my head at how in 52-years of riding (sport bikes and big bore included) not once did I ever attract the scrutiny of law enforcement or even have cause for a conversation - other than mandatory RIDE stop, of course.

Guess I must just have friends “on the inside” or some other unfair advantage…?

🤷‍♂️

2 sides to every coin. Focus group of one - Im scratching my head at how in 52-years of riding (sport bikes and big bore included) not once did I ever attract the scrutiny of law enforcement or even have cause for a conversation - other than mandatory RIDE stop, of course.

🤷‍♂️

You seem relatively intelligent enough to understand that a sample size of one is not data.

It's an anecdote.

"I've smoked three packs a day for 52 years and never even once got lung cancer..."

🤷‍♂️
Many videos of riders waiting at a light and a hero cop slams them to the ground as they recently saw a sport bike do something dumb. Qualified immunity is used daily to assault innocent people.

One time i was out riding my fat boy not doing anything at all wrong with a quiet exhaust and this opp was so target fixated on me that he damn near got T boned by a ambulance with siren and lights activated when he pulled a quick u-turn to pull me over.

You seem relatively intelligent enough to understand that a sample size of one is not data.

It's an anecdote.

"I've smoked three packs a day for 52 years and never even once got lung cancer..."

I never positioned it as data.

I stated it as a personal opinion.

Bye.

Back
Top Bottom