And then there were two… | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

And then there were two…

It’s the popcorn pile on. Grab all the contradictory YouTube’s you can find and let the sea lions begin roaring 🏆

You're just as guilty as everyone else in this thread - passing judgment without seeing all the evidence. All that's provided to the public so far is a video of a motorcycle riding away and a cop's account that the motorcycle ran him over.

Are there riders who break laws and run from cops?
Yes.

Are there police who f**k up and then lie to cover their azz?
Also yes.

I'm wondering why you are so quick to side with the police's account of how things happened? Are the other versions of the event mentioned above also plausible?

It’s the popcorn pile on. Grab all the contradictory YouTube’s you can find and let the sea lions begin roaring 🏆
Was going to argue the odds of someone choosing to use a motorcycle to mow down a pedestrian that they know is armed but come to think about it a sea lion clip would be more productive.
Enjoy

I dunno what to say.

It seems like every time there’s an incident like this, people jump to the police being at fault for “getting in the way.”

Did something about the Highway Traffic Act and Criminal Code change? Did it become an optional matter of choice to pay attention to law enforcement - or any of the paramilitary organizations we depend on for that matter (fire, ems, etc.). Is “direction” now freely interpreted “suggestion?”

It’s a bit disturbing that people are attributing blame to the wrong actors because “we’re bikers so we defend bikers,” and discount the work of our law enforcement, regardless of what complaints we might individually have about those parties.

Cops brought that on themselves.
There's been a number of questionable incidents recently.. cops caught lying.. and trying to frame people.. cops fumbling cases and breaking procedure bad enough that criminals are walking free from serious cases.

You'd think they'd learn not to throw themselves in front of moving vehicles after the snow plow, family car, and the last motorcycle.

But what would you learn? lol

I would look around and see a whole lot of my colleagues getting paid time off to sit at home, and I would learn to find the lightest vehicle I could jump in front of :cool:

Take away the paid time off when they misbehave and when they do something stupid and maybe they might learn differently.

Rotten trees bear no apples. Rotten parents create a nuisance that keeps on giving through the ages…

Kinda missed the point of riling-up those who choose to be ************. They aren't usually bright enough to figure it out.

What if it's not everyone but you who's missing the point?

In the context of this thread, in a legal setting, don't give adult offenders the excuse of a poor upbringing to shirk responsibility for their actions. Prosecute them to the full extent of the law.

However, as others have pointed out, in this case, I'd like to see bodycam footage of the incident. If the cop stepped out in front of the motorcycle without giving the rider time to react, then the cop is at fault. Everyone's forming an opinion based on the police's account of the incident. Rider still should have stopped though.
Delusional people come indifferent flavours.

Stalkers have it in their minds that a famous singer is in love with them.

Try to convince an Arab or Jew that they should share the Holy Lands equally.

Try to convince a deep south "White is right" adherent that a black person is equal.

The human mind is very complex when it comes to imprinting and bias. People don't want to hear the depressing truth about what they really deserve. Life experiences, what a person was taught and at what age makes them hard to convert to model citizens.

Delusional people form part of society and all of its sectors, including law enforcement.

A guy having a bad day smashed a store window and went on to knock down an elderly woman, causing her to die of a broken neck. "I was having a bad day" didn't get him off the manslaughter charge.

We all have bad days and it seems to be getting worse. What level of retaliation do we deserve?

When we or the police encounter these sorts is the first reaction escalation or deescalation?

Does too much deescalation lead to acceptance of the behavior?

How do you win?

Guilty feet ain’t got no rhythm.

*cough*

🙄

Speaking of guilty... Toronto police tackle a man outside the Eaton Centre who they thought was the suspect who allegedly ran over their fellow police officer. Wrestled him to the ground and seriously injuring him in the process.

And they got the wrong guy...

ID was made because the poor guy was wearing the same helmet the original rider was wearing - a mass-produced helmet manufactured by a major gear company...

But you know... police are always the good guys and they never make mistakes... 🤷‍♂️

Qualified immunity
Speaking of guilty... Toronto police tackle a man outside the Eaton Centre who they thought was the suspect who allegedly ran over their fellow police officer. Wrestled him to the ground and seriously injuring him in the process.

ID was made because the poor guy was wearing the same helmet the original rider was wearing - a mass-produced helmet manufactured by a major gear company...

But you know... police are always the good guys and they never make mistakes... 🤷‍♂️
Qualified immunity fella is lucky that none of the members emptied a magazine into him.

LOL, his motorcycle doesn't even remotely resemble the one that allegedly struck the officer, but they're going by the helmet? Good thing for me the original suspect wasn't wearing a black helmet!

Good thing my surprised face sits in the incubator on preheat.

It's bad to gun a cold engine.

NEVER trust a jackbootthugpig!!!

Guy was “allegedly” pulling wheelies and doing silly stuff on public streets , on a bike with a stunt cage ( so maybe it’s his thing) , clips a cop that probable stepped out in front of him, then according to the media was involved in another accident later , which he also fled.
As long as they collect the right guy , I think this guy left home in the morning with the intention to be a twat.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

This guy got injured because he resisted. I will assume the cops detained him to ID him (not arrest) and thus should retain qualified immunity and the likely impending lawsuit should probably fail.

I can't really fathom why anyone would wear this helmet after the news report came out. Or try to fight off the cops since they were obviously looking for anyone with it on.

Can't really put full blame on TPS on this one.

This guy got injured because he resisted. I will assume the cops detained him to ID him (not arrest) and thus should retain qualified immunity and the likely impending lawsuit should probably fail.

I can't really fathom why anyone would wear this helmet after the news report came out. Or try to fight off the cops since they were obviously looking for anyone with it on.

Can't really put full blame on TPS on this one.
Having a matching commonly available helmet and an entirely different bike is justification for an ass-kicking? I disagree. That's the justification they used to beat down every black person. You need more than a single point of data before you go hands on or you are just an angry ape seeing red..

Having a matching commonly available helmet and an entirely different bike is justification for an ass-kicking? I disagree. That's the justification they used to beat down every black person. You need more than a single point of data before you go hands on or you are just an angry ape seeing red..
Same helmet probably means you get detained while they investigate. Resisting 'legal' detention means you probably get charged under CCoC so that leads to arrest.

Was he arrested and charged?

Last edited:
We have to teach kids to look up to the police and our business and elected leaders.

kenny-bania-gold-jerry.gif

It’s a bit disturbing that people are attributing blame to the wrong actors because “we’re bikers so we defend bikers,” and discount the work of our law enforcement, regardless of what complaints we might individually have about those parties.

Go ahead and marginalize any and all of us that have been railroaded by cops in the past.

Back
Top Bottom