2024 MotoGP Discussion Thread (No Links - May Contain Spoilers | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2024 MotoGP Discussion Thread (No Links - May Contain Spoilers

As a Duc owner I do enjoy seeing them on top. But as a race fan. I also want to see more completion to make the wins more enjoyable.
I see the big changes comming when they step down in engine size the following year.

I do miss the "Alien" era. Alot more riders on equal machinery that could win on any given race.

With regards to Marc and the pressure he will face next season. Yes I get it we can't compare him to other riders that moved up to factory team. But regardless he has nothing to lose right now. He can ride at his own risk level. There are no expectations for him to win on a Satellite team with last year's bike. The fact he was chosen over Martin means he will be expected to compete for the win every race and thus he will be taking even more chances than he already is. Marc is already known for having more wipeouts than than the top performers. Will this jump push him even more over the edge.

Agree with Winales where you said the best outcome would of been if he could stay with Gresinin on a factory bike. That seems to be close family type team and he really fits in there.

At least next season should be more interesting. Bring on the wall between Peco and Marc lol.
I remember Marc being interviewed a few years ago where he said something like "How do you know what your limit really is, unless you pass through it?" That quote is something that has stuck with me and I keep it in mind always as an example of what sets someone completely apart from the rest of the field. It's the kind of drive and passion that's rarely seen in any sport and amazing to watch.

Back
Top Bottom