2024 MotoGP Discussion Thread (No Links - May Contain Spoilers | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2024 MotoGP Discussion Thread (No Links - May Contain Spoilers

I actually have more KTM's in the garage than Ducati's ;-) but even if I didn't I couldn't care less about manufacturer, teams, politics or Dorna, I enjoy the racing and the different riding styles. I also happen to be a MM93 fan so i'm glad to see him do better and cant wait to see what he does on a factory Ducati in 25.

Yep, 3-to-1 KTM-to-Duc ratio in our garage too.

And I don't mind that it's a bit of a Ducati cup the last couple of years. Just like I didn't mind that the same 4 guys won all the races for pretty much half a decade...

Not a MM93 fan, but I love me an underdog story, and if that guy wins a WC after all the injuries and surgeries he's had, it would make a pretty great story to watch unfold.

Also, I can't decide who I hate more - VR46 or MM93. So if MM93 steals more Premiere Class WCs than Rossi, then I'm more than okay with that. 🥳🤭👿

PS. Lovin' the sprint races. Loved it in WSBK, loving it in MotoGP! 10/10ths over 10 laps. Bring it!!!

Agree that Marc brings in more sponsors so it was purely a financial decision. But I think MM is just going to create more problems for the factory team than its worth.
And is 3rd in this championship with last year's bike on a satelite team... think that might have something to do with it too.

But to quote Pedro Acosta: This is what the people want!

Pecco and Marc have a amicable relationship on the surface, as Pecco doesn't bring that VR46 BS with him and is pretty classy about it, but I agree when they are on equal machinery its going to get spicy. I think Gigi knows what he got himself into, so now we as the viewers get to sit back and watch it all kickoff for 22 weekends next year!

Argentina and Czech Republic are back on the calendar. 😛

2025 MotoGP™ calendar revealed

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom