eju2yzeg.jpg

!$$&/:?!

pamasara.jpg

Old:

5000 Sheppard East

eqa7e7yj.jpg

New

zu7agagy.jpg

Hint: from here you can see a nice view of the bay near the Don Valley.

Hint2: the above hint should not be taken literally ;)

Hint 3: get down from that castle, Frank. We need to get on the highway

Hint 4: i found out the sign or building behind wasn't in Google Map which is why I gave out the intersection in Hint 1 :)

Last edited:
Holy ****. Must have just missed me.

Hint for my new one, it's not far from you.

Wait, did they turn the lights off in the 3 minutes between us? Weird.

Great to meet you last night KillFace :)

No they didn't turn out the lights. It is the poor exposure latitude on my iPhone 4S coupled with the fact my headlight was on so that likely increased the shutter speed and made everything look darker. iPhone 5s should solve the problem!

Great to meet you last night KillFace :)

No they didn't turn out the lights. It is the poor exposure latitude on my iPhone 4S coupled with the fact my headlight was on so that likely increased the shutter speed and made everything look darker. iPhone 5s should solve the problem!

Likewise man.

Yeah, that's probably it. I use an app called Camera+ that has a pretty good "night shot" filter.

Hint added above.

Can't say I understand the hint :). Thought I knew where it was but can't find it. Is it poosible its locked at night? Maybe I'm on the wrong side of the city.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Can't say I understand the hint :). Thought I knew where it was but can't find it. Is it poosible its locked at night? Maybe I'm on the wrong side of the city.

Hint updated.

The only things that came up for me on Google maps were near woodbine race track. Even thought I saw the cone shaped shelter on satelitte view, but with the new hints I'm pretty sure I was on the wrong side of the city.

Sorry guys, didn't realize this was going to be so obscure :-(

You do need to use satellite mode on Google Maps to locate the landmarks. They don't show up in street view.

Back
Top Bottom