WTF:ps3 still down | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

WTF:ps3 still down

its been perfect for me. no issues

I played last night no issues. Just had to do the software upgrade thing and change my password. I played til about 12am last night. COD seemed a little faster.

I played last night no issues. Just had to do the software upgrade thing and change my password. I played til about 12am last night. COD seemed a little faster.

Yeah.. do the software update and forced password change and online gaming will work. The store is the only thing down ATM.

Works fine (relatively) here. Did the software update and password change. Doesn't seem to be any better or any worse than before.
Still getting connection errors, lag, lobbies closing...

Link?

Also how do i get them? because the store is still down... I really want to cash in my codes for LA Noire but i still cant :(

Link?

Also how do i get them? because the store is still down... I really want to cash in my codes for LA Noire but i still cant :(

You'll get them when the store is back up, last I heard thats on May 28.

Its like GTA from the cops point of view, kind of... which means you cant just kill random people... i heard you can in free roam but i havent played free roam yet.

If you have a PS3 slim, beware of L.A Noire. It fried my friends PS3, and countless others so far from the crazy data amount needed to run, just roasting systems.

Original BC fat ps3. I havent noticed it getting any hotter than running any other games. Little Big Planet made it run the hottest. But mine always runs a bit hot since my old idiot roommate put it in a closed cupboard let it overheat like 10 times in a row trying to play motorstorm like a month after i got it.

Yea I have the first gen ps3 as well, got it when it was released. and haven't had an issue with it once. :-( Was a sad day when they took away my linux and it's been down hill with there network since then imo tho.

Back
Top Bottom