WTF:ps3 still down | GTAMotorcycle.com

WTF:ps3 still down

Hackers said they still had access to some servers, so they are prob taking it slow to be safe.

I would like to get my Netflix back....

+1. ive already contacted sony canada about being reimbursed for my monthly fees. looks like ill get my 8buck or so.

+1. ive already contacted sony canada about being reimbursed for my monthly fees. looks like ill get my 8buck or so.

Who did you contact? Is there a magic phone number I should call. Netflix told me it's not their problem, so they ain't paying.

Who did you contact? Is there a magic phone number I should call. Netflix told me it's not their problem, so they ain't paying.

That's true. Netflix can still be streamed through your computer etc... Why should they be held responsible for a third party problem?

That's true. Netflix can still be streamed through your computer etc... Why should they be held responsible for a third party problem?

I didn't say I disagreed. I just reported what they told me. I get the sense sometimes folks on GTAM are looking for arguments anywhere they can find them. :)

Rukus said he contacted Sony Canada not netflix. It isn't netflix's problem but it is Sony's issue

Rukus said he contacted Sony Canada not netflix. It isn't netflix's problem but it is Sony's issue

I wonder if you could nab Sony for your Netflix fees? Now if someone could pull that off...I would tip my hat.

P.S. Buy an Xbox.

I wonder if you could nab Sony for your Netflix fees? Now if someone could pull that off...I would tip my hat.

P.S. Buy an Xbox.

They are fighting a PR nightmare with this outage so I doubt they would balk at the $8 a month in netflix fees. I know people that bought a PS3 for Blueray and netflix and have never played a game on it.

If you already had Netflix before the network went down, you can actually still watch it. Just open up Netflix, and it will ask you to sign in, go ahead and it will say the servers down for maintenance. Wait a few more seconds and the Netflix screen will load, and will ask you sign in again, but choose the cancel option and then you should be able to access all the Netflix info. I've been still watching it from my PS3 since all this crap happened.

If you already had Netflix before the network went down, you can actually still watch it. Just open up Netflix, and it will ask you to sign in, go ahead and it will say the servers down for maintenance. Wait a few more seconds and the Netflix screen will load, and will ask you sign in again, but choose the cancel option and then you should be able to access all the Netflix info. I've been still watching it from my PS3 since all this crap happened.

+1 I was wondering what people were talking about. I have no issues at all (well as far as this issue goes...).

They are fighting a PR nightmare with this outage so I doubt they would balk at the $8 a month in netflix fees. I know people that bought a PS3 for Blueray and netflix and have never played a game on it.

So true Adrath...So true. This is the kind of fiasco you can't even scenario plan for, it's a total mess. Feel bad for the PR person that has to deal with the company's disaster.

So true Adrath...So true. This is the kind of fiasco you can't even scenario plan for, it's a total mess. Feel bad for the PR person that has to deal with the company's disaster.

I bought it for my online aquarium. Now Sony is letting my fish die, I demand something from Sony to compensate me for my heart-ache.

Back
Top Bottom