Where to get tires installed? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to get tires installed?

fballer

Ive searched through the posts and did not see any recent 2024 info on if Rosey Toes was still open this year for tire installs?

If he's closed (saw lots about retirement) is there any place in the GTA that could install tires this week? Have a new set already, and can take wheels off the bike, but last time I tried to fully install a tire to the rim was a challenge I do not want to repeat. Any suggestions or leads will be greatly appreciated.

Ive searched through the posts and did not see any recent 2024 info on if Rosey Toes was still open this year for tire installs?

If he's closed (saw lots about retirement) is there any place in the GTA that could install tires this week? Have a new set already, and can take wheels off the bike, but last time I tried to fully install a tire to the rim was a challenge I do not want to repeat. Any suggestions or leads will be greatly appreciated.
Rosey Toes is gone (much to the chagrin of those looking for dodgy safeties).

Sorry, can't help you with a shop. Wheels off improves your odds but it's a busy time of year and a lot of shops don't love installing rubber you bought elsewhere. Start calling around and you may get lucky and find a shop that can get it done by the weekend if you leave the stuff with them.

What problem did you have doing the tire yourself? Some tires are stiffer than others, so a change in brand to something with a softer construction can make a big difference.

Try Daniel Ciccone. He will do on and off bike
(416)707-0422 He is in Woodbridge.

Link to thread from last year

AlleyCat does an excellent job, has top line equipment and will order tires for you at competitive pricing.

@bigpoppa keep this in mind next time you break down while in downtown

I used Mikey for my last 2 tires changes.
Great service. Recommended.

I went with SS Automotive, they repair cars, bikes, atvs etc and are in Mississauga.

The owner, Marco, rides a KTM and did my tire swap for me in a day. Cost was affordable, cheaper than most shops, but not as cheap as Mikey in Brampton or Rosey Toes.

Would it be a good idea to start a repository of shops that replace tires at an affordable rate?

Recently I've started using a shop near Tomken/Meyerside called KMM for things I don't want to do at home, and swapping tires is one of them.

Booked with riders choice tomorrow for new Pirellis!

What time? Maybe I'll drop by. Haven't been in a while.
tires are getting installed at 3, but ill be there early

Tires are installed also got the suspension setup for my weight as well

Thanks everyone for you feedback, based on the replies, I had MikeyMoto install the tires for me today, he's great, communicated great via text and set up an install time that worked for me. Very professional and great work. FYI: I did check out Rosey Toes but it was closed, lots of bike outside, but not open for business that I could see.

Back
Top Bottom