WHAT DID YOU GET at the Supershow? | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

WHAT DID YOU GET at the Supershow?

boulevard c90t boss. Going to try a cruiser for a bit hope i'm not making the wrong decision.

I did the full race course with racer5 and a couple track days after which really took the fun aspect out of street riding. Then for me street riding became all about the comfort-ability and destination which i just couldn't get out of my ss any longer. Considered going the sport tourer or adventure bike but didn't really like the lack of "soul" with those bikes.

I inked a deal yesterday and got a fair price for my bike subject to inspection so i guess i'll call it sold.
fz09!!!!!!

But then again she really loved that little white GROM that was totally customed out with carbon, ohlins, brembo brakes...etc! in hall 1
4de02c6f2f3fe39b014a5bc77f88ac3b.jpg

Glad you enjoyed the Grom at our booth :thumbup:

Nik and his Grom won runner-up in the show minibike class.

Glad you enjoyed the Grom at our booth :thumbup:

Nik and his Grom won runner-up in the show minibike class.

I thought for sure the GROM would've won 1st place in the mini bike class...it should've because it was really sweet!

Yeah at the show they had a "no payments till 2016". I sat on the fz 07... hmm... felt good
Yea I saw that as well - Let's not confuse the FZ07 (a dog) with the FZ09 (a fun beast) :)

Got myself some Joe Rocket Pheonix 11.0 Mesh pants from GP and some Metzler 880's from Zdeno

fz09!!!!!!

After much thought, I believe the fz will be my next bike. I all but signed the deal, then sat back on the fence. Still time to decide, but I'm really loving the fz!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet bike yes

Problem is I'm trying to get away from my holliganism not encourage it...lol
So I guess you will be selling the Jeep as well? :D

I picked up a black HJC modular helmet at the show... the next day I walked into Sturgess Cycle and bought a black V-Strom to go with the new helmet.
Now I just have to wait till the bloody winter comes to an end. Painful!!!
HJC.jpg
DL_1000.jpg

I picked up a black HJC modular helmet at the show... the next day I walked into Sturgess Cycle and bought a black V-Strom to go with the new helmet.
View attachment 36234
View attachment 36235

That's very similar to how I picked up my F800GS. Went into BMW Toronto to buy a pair of winter riding pants, came out with a pair of Olympia pants and a F800GS.....I'm sure you will enjoy the bike for many years to come. Congratulations!

View attachment 36234
View attachment 36235

Love my modular helmet.
Congrats on the bike. But it's a VStrom! You don't need to wait for spring!

Back
Top Bottom